Global New Anti-Cheat

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Sonoma, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

sonoma8
    God
    The current Anti-Cheat on Becto right now I am pretty sure everybody hates, especially the KitPvP Players, sometimes we can't even hit the other player it's that bad, theres a glitch if you switch between two weapons or items and hit, you can't do damage or hit them, which means if you turn and bow somebody to use as knockback then go in, you have to wait like 1.5 seconds before u can hit them, making it useless. The Hit Reg, almost everyone who has played on there has dissed it.
    Why isn't this changing?

2. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    +1, pretty obvious as to why.

3. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    As staff have said in the past, they are working to implement a new anti-cheat in the upcoming reset.

There’s no point to this thread but yeah there needs to be a new anti-cheat everyone already understands that.

4. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    I don't even know why you asked a question about this. Over the past week this answer has been given several times in multiple threads. It's clear you didn't like the answer that's being given out since you went and made a thread over it. Maybe you thought making a whole separate thread would help change it if you received enough community support, that's where you're wrong kiddo this isn't the first thread regarding this there have been multiple in the past and the answers not going to change. Just deal with it.

5. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    This topic has been brought up more times than border has "quit" and returned to the server.

6. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

sonoma8
    God
    Well the issue is going to keep coming up in threads because it’s truly a problem. Clearly your not active on pvp servers and can’t see the huge issue. You can’t pot quickly then turn because of the anti-cheat doesn’t allow you to hit after, it’s horrible. I have seen so many new players on KitPvP just say “Lol this hit reg his trash” or something like that, and leave. So give your actual opinions and go experience the issue for yourself instead of calling me a kiddo and that this has been threads before.

7. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

sonoma8
    God
    The more it’s brought up, the higher it would go on the Becto’s Priority list.

8. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Sorry to offend you kiddo just stating facts. Like I've said the answers been given multiple times by staff members and even Bas himself. This answer isn't going to change simply because you make a ton of threads. As far as you taking jabs at me for activity on pvp servers 90% of my time spent is on pvp servers and the rest prison. I'm fully aware of the issues with the anti cheat I've played with it, suffered with it and dealt with it. However this changes absolutely nothing regarding your thread or the actions that will be taken. You seem unable to comprehend that the anti cheat is a known issue that no one is denying, we all know about it that's why we've stated what we have in response to your thread because the response will be the same.

9. Ralph12322

Ralph12322 Well-Known Member

Ralph12322
    God
    thats not how it works

in my opionon people should be tempmuted on the forums for making the same threads over and over again starting of with a warning and then a mute because this is just post farming ...

10. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    We will start experimenting with new types of anti-cheat soon. Keep in mind it might take a while before it works as intended. Different gamemodes need different tuning to the anti cheat.