Survival Mystic keys for common, uncommon, etc.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by LameBrainYara, Jul 26, 2019.

1. LameBrainYara

LameBrainYara Active Member

Yaruh
    Veteran
    I was thinking maybe there could be an option to swap in say 20 common keys for 1 mystic common key, or 20 uncommon keys for 1 mystic uncommon key because I have stacks of keys and opening all of them would take a while wont it?

This was Aneij's idea.

2. Esthesia

Esthesia Helper

Esthesia
    Helper
    Especially since common and uncommon keys are, funnily enough, quite common, collecting stacks of them isn't hard to do at all. I actually don't mind this idea; it might cramp up warp crates a little, although I don't see how it could hurt. Could also fill up some space in /swapkeys, it's looking a little empty.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Cloudy

Cloudy Mod

Cloudeh_
    Mod
    Ive been thinking about this for ages, big +1

4. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

sonoma8
    God
    I like this for survival but not others, for example prison, you can easily grind a stack of common keys.
    +1 for survival tho

5. guthixUll

guthixUll Well-Known Member

Lord_Guthix
    God
    This is a great idea to be honest. it promotes farming, mining woodcutting etc. this os because it's the most efficient way to get common / uncommon keys!
    dungeons too!

Also there shouldn't be an option for epic though that's my opinion :).

6. LillithxXxCloud

LillithxXxCloud Well-Known Member

LillithxXxCloud
    VIP
    This doesn't seem like a bad idea!

+1

7. Imran K

Imran K Active Member

long_term
    Invader
    Seems logical, great idea!

8. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
    Love the idea, I'll suggest this to management and see what they think. However, I don't think rare or epic keys should be included as they're much less frequently opened than common and uncommon keys.

What servers could this be a positive addition to? If we're making this a feature, I don't think it should be exclusive to Survival. As for what 1nvestor said, it'll only allow players to save time on opening them so I don't think being able to grind a stack of keys is a huge issue when it comes to this, in fact it just makes it more useful imo.

9. Esthesia

Esthesia Helper

Esthesia
    Helper
    It should be implemented globally. These keys are common everywhere, not just on survival.

I also agree that it should go as far as uncommon keys. Rares and epics are far too rare to even build up the 20.

10. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

sonoma8
    God
    I am all for this addition to survival, Skyblock..etc but I can get a stack of commons in less than an hour on prison slicing and mining.
    Compared to the only way you can get a mystic now is waiting 4 days of voting 5 times.

11. Esthesia

Esthesia Helper

Esthesia
    Helper
    The purpose of mystic keys isn't its rarity. Mystic keys are for convenience; if you do not feel like spending your time opening one key at a time. I understand this will make Mystic keys for commons and uncommons easily obtainable, but the point of them is convenience, so I don't see how that's an issue.

12. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

sonoma8
    God
    Idk I think lowering the amount of vote keys to get a mystic will be better. Now there would be two ways to get it, one takes 4 days, other will take less than an hour.

13. Esthesia

Esthesia Helper

Esthesia
    Helper
    So you want to lower the amount of vote keys in order to get a Mystic vote key? That's a whole new idea. I get where you're coming from, and I understand how it could be annoying. I don't see why maybe 15 vote keys for a mystic could be a bad idea, I'm just not sure if it's that much of a difference to change.

14. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
    Mystics are gotten with 20 vote keys and the only thing they do is open 20 at once, if you can get a stack of common keys you’d be able to open them much faster with a type of Mystic Common Key instead of individually.

You wouldn’t be getting a normal mystic key, you’d be getting a different type of mystic key that opens a common/uncommon crate 20 times.

15. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

sonoma8
    God
    Ohhhh my bad. That is a good idea. I thought it would be a normal mystic key for anything. But now realizing it would be for convenience. I like this idea now. My mistake

16. guthixUll

guthixUll Well-Known Member

Lord_Guthix
    God
    I feel like rare could be included because 20 uncommons is pretty difficult to get imo but it shouldnt be allow to swap 20 rares for epic xD

17. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    I don't think they're suggesting something like key trade ups. I think they're more talking about you can trade 20 Uncommon keys for a Mystic Uncommon key that would basically work the same as the Mystic Vote key.

18. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    Yeah the whole Idea that they are saying is, you trade 20 uncommon or common keys for 1 common mystic key or 1 uncommon mystic key. This key allows you to open the 20 keys you traded in, with one key. It's not a trade up for better keys or getting the normal mystic key, it's just something that allows you to open your common and uncommon keys faster as well as save you space on storage.