• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • My Resignation

Skizzles

Reactions
    Resignation

Hello everyone,

It is today with a heavy heart that I announce to you all my resignation, I have been staff for a little over 8 months now and in that time I have learned many things from many wonderful people. I am going to list out those that come to mind right now:

@Jedz - This girl is THE Queen, she is like my little sister as well. She is kind, sweet caring, and I love her to death. You best know if you mess with her I am going to be right there as well.

@Soapiee - This woman, she is a superhero. All the things she did for Becto, all the things she did as a friend. She is one of my greatest friends that I have met while being staff on becto.

@Bas - You are an amazing owner and all around awesome friend as well. Thank you for this opportunity and all the support you have given.
    @lucyleeloo - This girl..... She is someone very special to me, over time she became like my own little sister that I would watch out for and know I could talk to with just about anything. Many of you may not know her but she is one of the kindest people on Becto.

@MarshMelody - Tinnnnnnnaaaaaa, ok this girl is someone who is very sweet and I always know will give me a good laugh when ever I talk to her. All around her bubbly personality made being staff an awesome time, and being her friend a unique experience.

@teasillyy - Mel, holy crap its like we barely ever talk anymore but you have always been like an older sister and someone I could talk to for advice and know she would give me an honest answer.

@auns - Ok timmy, where you been you jerk I know you disappeared pretty much but you are one awesome funny dude. Always an amazing person to talk to and a guy that is definitely a good friend.

@Felicette - Ok Mr Pro Jr, you need to cool it with your pro strats...... Jk this guy I remember when he got staff and I started helping him. I taught him most the things I knew, and we became friends shortly after that. Also one of the kindest caring people on becto.

@Urguardianazn - Jess you are literally gay for me I swear hahah, nah we got a bit of a bromance. Jess is an amazing funny guy that always will listen if you got a problem. He is a bit nerdy and dorky but its part of his charm. One of my greatest friends over my time on becto.

@danelmain - Daniel is a very caring, misunderstood guy. He is very caring towards his friends and especially Ellie. He would always be there if I needed someone to talk to and is like a brother.

@EllieU01 - Holy crap.... Ok this girl is one of a kind. She has a very caring personality towards the server and her friends. She can sometimes be like a mom with her wise words and caring heart, all around an awesome person.

Sami - This noob dont got a forum account so I can not tag her (Silly Giggles) but she acts like a mom to me. Making sure I eat and drink, making sure my day is going good. If you need an amazing friend sami is definitely one. If you are looking to sit in a call laughing as she giggle snorts for 20mins then that is also a plus XD

@Anoppe - This builder boy has always been funny and hard working, he is very chill and a great builder and friend.

@Lurf @Starlynnn - I am putting you both on the same line because I do not have a favorite haha, these 2 are 2 very funny girls. Whenever I would get on they would greet me with a "hi dad!" XD Honestly you both are great.

My Faction - This band of clowns, noobs, and dorks has honestly brought me some good laughs and just a great team enough to where we are charging ahead on F top ;-) #DeathRow

This is a spot for someone I have recently started talking to, she has really brought out a more cheerful side to my life and I have felt more relaxed and happy because of her. She will know who she is.

**If I forgot anyone I apologize as my memory has not always been the best.**

I truly enjoyed my time as staff and who knows, maybe I will join back at a later date and continue to help everyone. I thank you all for the wonderful times and all the stories that have been shared with me I will keep forever. My dms are always open for anyone who needs someone to talk to or even just a question. I will be on from time to time. Love you Becto <3

Micm

Reactions
    I don't have to have known you to be able to see that you've done a great job as staff. The thread alone speaks volumes about how important the community was to you.

Nothing but the best man.

guthixUll

Reactions
    Respect to this guy here, standing along side Soap and Bas the hardest working staff on this Server. Becto will never be the same without this jerk as staff ;) (jokes) Hope life treats you well and brings you success with that brilliant mind of your and thanks for your knowledge you brought to me when I was noob staff haha. Hope to See you around Skizz my respect to you :).

- Guthix

Lurf

Reactions
    Dakoda, you were an amazing staff member who has helped in the development of the staff team. You are a hard worker and a great person with an amazing personality. I'm glad I was able to meet you and be on the staff team while you were here. <3
    P.S
    We all know I am the favourite ;)
    @Starlynnn LLLLLLLLLLL

flav

Reactions
    @flav - you were really cool and funny

thanks^xdddddd

anyways, you’re a really cool person and you’ve done so much for becto, which is really cool. c u later

Jedz

Reactions
    staff team is really gonna miss u and ur hard work ethic. Thanks for being the bestest friend I could ask for u absolute queen. Don’t ever stop talking to me or I’ll kill u. thx for everything and ilyilyily <3

Jedz

Reactions
    The fact that our posts are being censored is genuinely ridiculous and goes to show that the resignation of skizzles is only the tip of the iceberg as to what needs to be done to save this server.
    i guess we know why this server is dying

It’s a resignation post so if you have nothing nice to say don’t say it all. chill out and go do something productive or play minecraft idk

Skizzles

Reactions
    these kids r sucking up to him for some reason even though he caused the factions server to die(even though you may not notice it because becto has a bunch of bots in to gain players)
    Is that why I pulled suggestions from all 6 servers and organized them into updates, got the entire community discussing additions that could be added. If you are going to be ignorant, please at least show a bit of intelligence with it. Otherwise feel free to see yourself off my post. It is not my fault you and your faction failed to follow even the basic rules of Becto.

Skizzles

Reactions
    So tell me why factions died once u started playing it a lot?
    It died with the new season due to lack of new content, your faction died when I started playing a lot because 1 I actually mute and ban your faction for their actions, and 2 I brought in and trained staff to do the same. Your hateful trolling ways I take with a grain of salt because none of it matters to me. I spent my heart and soul on this server, logged in every single day, and most importantly was there for those players who needed someone. If your faction can not learn their lesson after being instructed to follow the rules countless times that is no ones fault but their own. Ill say again, see yourself off my post.

EllieU01

Reactions
    First off, I'd like to give out a warning to anyone who is replying to this thread just to troll or be rude. If it continues, you will be banned from the forums.

Skizz-- I'm so sad to see you leave the staff team. You've helped me so much when I was new to staff, and I greatly appreciate it. Not only that, but you've been a great friend to me, and it's been an honor getting to know you through Becto's staff.

To all the haters-- Skizz didn't just "care" about this server... he put his whole heart and soul into everything he did as staff. He has done so much for the community, and he went above and beyond his duties as an Admin. He went out of his way to make/organize the suggestions list and in helping the staff team improve as a whole. Saying that he "was worst staff," is not only disrespectful, but completely untrue.

Thanks again Skizz, for everything you've done for Becto.

lucyleeloo

Honestly all I can say is thank you for what you have done as a staff member, helping other was always something you liked doing, being there for me, and changing my life. I couldn't thank you anymore. Love ya and I hope this decision was a good one for you.

monkaKnife

Reactions
    If you consider my post "trolling" or being "rude", you are mistaken as I'm just commenting on my experience with Skizzles.

As for the censorship of my factions posts, it'd be appreciated if you left the "non-offensive" posts up.

Thanks,
    Monica

Felicette

Reactions
    Also one of the kindest caring people on becto.
    I think that belongs to you.

You worked so hard, I'm happy you finally have a break.

Thank you for teaching me how to be a good staff member, but most importantly the laughs and rants we've had together rocked lmfao, one of my greatest friends.

Skizzles

Reactions
    The first part of your post is exactly the problem not a single one of us is trolling, we are being serious and just stating our opinions. You shouldnt silence someone for stating their opinion.
    Everything piranustal said about Skizzles in the deleted post was true besides that he bans for no reason. If you want proof that his DDOS threats are true, simply get his recording of his screenshare with me, all staff must record their screenshares so it shouldn't be a problem. If that doesn't exist I'd be more than happy to upload my 44-minute recording of the screenshare overnight today.

If you consider my post "trolling" or being "rude", you are mistaken as I'm just commenting on my experience with Skizzles.

As for the censorship of my factions posts, it'd be appreciated if you left the "non-offensive" posts up.

Thanks,
    Monica
    Both you feel free to see yourself out as well.

Lucas S.

Reactions
    Skiz, I've had some bittersweet thoughts about you. I try to think that theres always a way to make someone happy. You didn't always take that route, but... you've tought me that theres not always a happy ending.

People may have hated you and said you're the worst. In all honesty, leave them to their opinions. I full heartingly believe you are the 2nd best staff member Becto has had.

I'm interested to see where this puts Becto in the coming months. The few staff of high power right now is frankly disturbing. I hope you come back to join us soon.

Fairwell and feel free to

Stay Active

guthixUll

Reactions
    you gave your fac member a 6 hour mute for staff disrespect + bypass
    You can NOT sit here and tell us that you were in no way abusive. And the "Trained staff" you brought in were a bunch of for lack of a better word egirls, that cant tell their left from right when it comes to factions or the becto community. You werent a horrible staff member but you were biased beyond belief not only against BoogieBoys but in favor of your own faction. The same goes for the "Trained staff".
    I'm sorry but the 'community' as you put it is definitely not agreeing to this and it's completely and utterly moronic of you to represent as the 'community'. You two are being toxic and negative on a resignation post. And for your information mutes and bans staff regulation are a guideline so if you all want to act like Morons & be toxic in chat then the consequences are to be sever. Grow up, & stop posting you're stupid nonsense on this feed I don't even know how you're still both able to play on Becto. Get a grip don't like the staff? don't like the community. Then there's the door my friends. See your way out. have something to say to me you can gladly pm me on discord or becto. Stop wasting our time.

Skizzles

Reactions
    I don't have to have known you to be able to see that you've done a great job as staff. The thread alone speaks volumes about how important the community was to you.

Nothing but the best man.
    Thank you, much appreciated. The community will always have a special place in my heart.

Respect to this guy here, standing along side Soap and Bas the hardest working staff on this Server. Becto will never be the same without this jerk as staff ;-) (jokes) Hope life treats you well and brings you success with that brilliant mind of your and thanks for your knowledge you brought to me when I was noob staff haha. Hope to See you around Skizz my respect to you :).

- Guthix
    Huge respect to you as well, I hope everything goes well for you too Josh. Your always welcome to message me, we can talk league more ;)

@flav - you were really cool and funny

thanks^xdddddd

anyways, you’re a really cool person and you’ve done so much for becto, which is really cool. c u later
    Hey Anna, haha you are actually cool and funny. And any time, I would do more if I could.

staff team is really gonna miss u and ur hard work ethic. Thanks for being the bestest friend I could ask for u absolute queen. Don’t ever stop talking to me or I’ll kill u. thx for everything and ilyilyily <3
    I know they will miss me, but I hope they continue working hard for the community. Alice also how could I stop talking to you? That is literally impossible. ly2 <3

First off, I'd like to give out a warning to anyone who is replying to this thread just to troll or be rude. If it continues, you will be banned from the forums.

Skizz-- I'm so sad to see you leave the staff team. You've helped me so much when I was new to staff, and I greatly appreciate it. Not only that, but you've been a great friend to me, and it's been an honor getting to know you through Becto's staff.

To all the haters-- Skizz didn't just "care" about this server... he put his whole heart and soul into everything he did as staff. He has done so much for the community, and he went above and beyond his duties as an Admin. He went out of his way to make/organize the suggestions list and in helping the staff team improve as a whole. Saying that he "was worst staff," is not only disrespectful, but completely untrue.

Thanks again Skizz, for everything you've done for Becto.
    Always an honor to know you Ellie, keep your head high and don't let those haters get to you. You are awesome!

Honestly all I can say is thank you for what you have done as a staff member, helping other was always something you liked doing, being there for me, and changing my life. I couldn't thank you anymore. Love ya and I hope this decision was a good one for you.
    I always love helping people, and ill always be there for you. Love you too :)

Skizzles

Reactions
    I think that belongs to you.

You worked so hard, I'm happy you finally have a break.

Thank you for teaching me how to be a good staff member, but most importantly the laughs and rants we've had together rocked lmfao, one of my greatest friends.
    Haha ya man I am freaking tired and finally feel relaxed. You know we had the best times and will continue to have good times. I plan to be friends for a long time with you.

Skiz, I've had some bittersweet thoughts about you. I try to think that theres always a way to make someone happy. You didn't always take that route, but... you've tought me that theres not always a happy ending.

People may have hated you and said you're the worst. In all honesty, leave them to their opinions. I full heartingly believe you are the 2nd best staff member Becto has had.

I'm interested to see where this puts Becto in the coming months. The few staff of high power right now is frankly disturbing. I hope you come back to join us soon.

Fairwell and feel free to

Stay Active
    Heyo Lucas, I can admit I am a very blunt person that just derives from my personality. You are 1 of a kind buddy and keep doing you. I appreciate the kind words and we will see about coming back.

Venerg

Reactions
    I’ve always seen Skizzles as a friend and a person to look up to, He has always put his heart and soul into the server (even to the point that he forgot to eat and sleep). I will always remember and appreciate what you did for me to make me a better staff member and what you did for the server and its staff team. ❤