Prison Multi Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by stride42, Jun 13, 2018.

1. stride42

stride42 Member

1. For Pvpmine, Remove ladders so pvpmine can be more intense for combat, decrease ledge baiting and hitting, and its pretty lame you can just climb back to safe zone.
    2. Add in a pvp zone instead of using spawn - A pvp room or stage will be more effective use than having the field pvp enabled since there are exits you can go and run away to. Pvp should be a big risk if you're going to actually fight.
    3. There should be events like custom mini games held by staff that rewards the winning player like a item or kit or whatever so players can enjoy prison a little more with some fun
    4. /Feed command. Its quite annoying we have to constantly eat food to just go places like plots or do errands
    5. A Shop room - a shop where players can buy blocks or materials for their plots. Such as quartz blocks cause they look nice for builds

2. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    Invader
    I Highly disagree with most of the suggestions. Whats the point of removing the ladders are you not there to mine and leave without harm? You could still./home/spawn out if you do not fell safe. So no point of removing them you can escape.

3. stride42

stride42 Member

The point in a pvpmine is that a player can mine in decent mine to get some cash but the risk is you can get attacked by players. But with that ladder, that risk is entirely gone with the ladders since you can just climb it up. And with /spawn or whatever thats fine cause you can use it if you see a person coming to attack you but i don't like that if you can't use /spawn from combat log you can just run to the ladders. Also First time i went to see the pvpmine, I saw players just hitting other players possibly with better armor and just running back. To me thats just plain stupid. If that player is gonna run and hit someone, they should just go all in and fight to the death cause Thats the risk of entering pvpmines.

4. Warrior356

Warrior356
    Invader
    no ladders still makes no sense if you can easaly escape.

5. Felicette

Felicette Well-Known Member

Felicette
    Invader
    I don't support this, as there are still ways to get out that are just more frustrating.
    So a renovated /warp pvp, that would be a cool idea.
    Small sub events would be fun! Staff could host too.
    This an Invader and GOD perk, you can donate to get it.
    Players can make /playerwarp's for block shops, I don't think it's necessary to have one provided by the server.

This is my opinion on your suggestions.

6. Warrior356

Warrior356
    Invader
    i Agreee with your post well said!