MildSawss' goodbye for now ~

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by MildSawss, Nov 4, 2019.

1. MildSawss

MildSawss Well-Known Member

MildSawss
    God
    I never thought I would be typing this, but all great things must come to an end.
    I've lost the fire. The passion to continue staffing. After doing this for over a year, you get tired. You get run down. You keep asking yourself for reasons to remain, but know you're only delaying yourself from the inevitable.

I have chosen to leave Becto, and resign from the Staff Team.
    I joined as a Helper last October, in 2018.
    I quickly ran up the ranks, all the way to Manager before I willingly passed that title away back for Admin so we could have at least 1 admin on the team at the time.

I know I leave Becto with Cloud as a very capable admin, Dean, Nick, and Evan as the most capable managers out there - and Bas as ever-presently updating the servers belonging to Becto.
    ~
    I'd like to take this moment to thank each and every single member of the community for allowing me to be your admin.
    You truly were my family for the longest while, and I enjoyed every moment that you gave me to me. This has been the most enjoyable experience for me, personally - that a Minecraft server and it's community could of possibly given me.

I hope to see you all someday in the future, on the game itself but for now - this is my goodbye.

However!
    I'll see you around on Discord, as a Discord Staff Member.
    Stay amazing.
    ~

[​IMG]

#1 MildSawss, Nov 4, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  2. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
    Sad to see you go but I'm happy you'll remain close to the team with Discord Staff!! Keep sending lizard pictures ty

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Manager

QuiteShallow
    Manager
    Ditto. Don't forget what I told you on disc :grin:

4. Toothy

Toothy Active Member

We need to thank you for being a good staff member and a nice friend ... U always tried to do ur best to help us all ... Sad for seeing u leaving but ... I am happy to know that u still gonna be with us ... Just don't forget us and join the server from time to time and play with us but this time ... Just as a friend <3 we all love you !

5. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    One of the best staff members easily, you were one of the few I truly trusted, you were a big reasons why I have stuck around as long as I have. Please still dm me on discord, and pop in on becto.
    -Shaq

6. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    thanks for everything you've done ally! goodbye and good luck <3

7. Sophia Hoetmer

Sophia Hoetmer Active Member

sophiamc
    Invader
    Goodbye MildSawss!! We'll all really deeply miss you! I hope life brings you all you should need out of life! I am so happy you were staff. I loved you as staff, and you did an amazing job. Hope to see you on Becto soon in the future to say hello! If not, feel free to dm me in Discord. I'm always available.
    Again, thanks for being such a wonderful staff member. I don't know what'd we'd do without staff members like you!
    ~sophiamc

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Vindigo

Vindigo Well-Known Member

Vindigo
    God
    The last musketeer steps down. Gona miss having you as a staff member. Take care sawws. You truly are one of the best.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Sad to see you go. Becto has some good staff members and you were one of the great. I appreciate your time and work towards the community. Continue to be great.

Feel free to not

Stay Active

#9 Lucas S., Nov 5, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  10. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    I know im not an OG member of the community, or a really big part of it for that matter, so i dont really know how much my word means but i hope you come back sometime!

11. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

SoNoMaH
    God
    Sad to see you go :-(

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. ib_building

ib_building Active Member

IB_Building
    God
    Sad to lose good people, but understand the life thing.. Take care Mild Sawss, come back to visit now and then

you will be missed

IB