• Total voters

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    Hello everyone!

The winners of the first round of the meme contest have been selected (this list is not in any particular order):
    • Cambano
      7A53A201-BDCE-4B80-838A-2F5D03884615.jpeg
    • Tuok
      LqRXjVll.jpg
    • PatjPlayz
      014ED759-BA20-4E27-A176-863181E2E802.jpeg
    • Dartino20
      Becto.jpg
    • AirDrqgon
      unknown (5).png
    • cwaire
      31B770B2-00B2-4A68-BD75-55580D90E585.jpeg

You can vote for your favorite meme by using the poll above this message.
    Make sure you vote fair and base your vote on the creativity and quality of the meme.

The winners of the second round will be announced on Sunday, August 23 at 16:00 CET!

Prizes
    The top three will receive:

First place€50.00 Becto Store Gift Card
    Second place€25.00 Becto Store Gift Card
    Third place€10.00 Becto Store Gift Card

The winners will receive a personal message from one of our staff members with their Becto Store Gift Card!

Last edited:

PatjPlayz

Banned
    Reactions
    I hope you guys realize that you guys aren't supposed to post anymore lmao. Also, seeing the +1's on your posts from new accounts created minutes ago, probably made by one of you, is not impressive lol.
    So it’s our fault when people made accounts.. sounds right, hey you didn’t make your account on my favourite day, time to ban

Tuok

Banned
    Reactions
    I hope you guys realize that you guys aren't supposed to post anymore lmao. Also, seeing the +1's on your posts from new accounts created minutes ago, probably made by one of you, is not impressive lol.
    And since you're so convinced we made those accounts, please prove it to everyone here! We'd love to hear some actual evidence and proof that we made them!

Aveel

Reactions
    -1 nobody asked

cwaire

cwaire
    cwaire
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    All of you need to drop the toxicity, it isn't necessary. Peep didn't do or say anything wrong, this event is supposed to be fun, not to be negative and to be rude to others or to cheat for votes. If any of you are creating accounts in order to receive more votes, we will figure that out and you will be restricted, keep that in mind.

Tuok

Banned
    Reactions
    We weren’t being negative cwaire, and I know this is supposed to be fun. But peep did accuse us of making accounts to win the meme comp, which isn’t true, so of course we’re going to back ourselves up.

Sorry if we came across rude :(