Mathewsj23

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by mathewsj23, Mar 12, 2019.

1. mathewsj23

mathewsj23 Member

mathewsj23
    Veteran
    I have been playing Becto.net for around 8 months now. (I really enjoy it)
    [​IMG]
    I am usually on for about 4-6 hours a day
    I am active on survival, skyblock, factions, and prison.
    I feel that I could contribute to the team by helping out anyone that is new or having trouble and I am a very friendly person and will gladly help others. I have tried out over 30 servers and this is the server that i like best because of the way it is set up and this serer is the only server that I play on, so I feel that I could help by putting my skills into this server and this server only. I will apply my skills and attention on the server's needs and nothing short of it.
    I have never been banned or muted, I have never gotten away with anything that should have gotten me banned or muted.
    I am from West Michigan, I am top of my class and Love to study and play games. My favorite hobbies are math, games, band, and sports
    Thanks! Mathewsj23

Attached Files:

2. bunnaz

bunnaz Well-Known Member

Bunnaz
    God
    Hi Mathewsj25,

Welcome to Becto.

I'm a bit confused, this seems very much like a staff application as it meets several of the staff app criteria. Did you post this in the wrong area?

Either way, I hope to see you in-game soon.

B

3. TitanVanguard

TitanVanguard Well-Known Member

TitanVanguard
    Veteran
    I am very tired, so I apologize but this is the best I was able to provide.

This looks a lot like a staff application posted in the wrong forums section.
    I should not really be posting this, but here's some issues I want to point out:

- Did not post in the staff applications section.
    - Play time is only four days, which is not sufficient at all in my opinion.
    - Incredibly low play time leads me to think you have very little knowledge about the server, the commands that are available on the sub-servers, or the communities.
    - You said that you have played on Becto for eight months which I find beyond hard to believe with only four days play time.
    - Very short application.
    - There is no detail at all. What skills are you talking about?
    - No spacing, no subtitles, nothing.
    - Application looks very rushed to me.
    - No forums activity.
    - Did not really take this seriously.

I'm sorry, but I will have to give you a -1.

All I can really say is welcome to the server. If you have any questions, contact me over Discord. I will gladly help you out with anything you need to the best of my ability.

4. Ivy_Night

Ivy_Night Well-Known Member

Ivy_Maze
    Invader
    As this looks like a staff application, posted in the wrong section of the forums:
    - For being on the server for 8 months, you have a very low playtime.
    - You barely have any detail in your application, it's way too short. While you 'followed the format', you didn't put any effort in making this application.
    - You joined the forums just for the application, and i doubt you're in the discord.
    It's a big -1 from me.

When/if you reapply, make sure you have forums activity, upped your in game activity, and i suggest having discord activity as well.

Besides all that, welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun :-D

5. Fgdhsjakskajkdk

ZdiddyFgd
    God
  6. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Welcome to becto, if this is staff app -1 reasons above

7. 10scorpion19

10scorpion19 Well-Known Member

10scorpion19
    God
    Welcome to the forums! Yeah if this is a staff application, just make sure that you understand that there is a place to post applications, it's okay because of I accidentally posted my intro outro in general when I first became part of the forums xD.
    If it is, -1 from me for reasons stated above.

8. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    I don't know why yall are welcoming him when he said he has been around for 8 months. Clearly a missed placed staff app that would not be accepted.

9. 10scorpion19

10scorpion19 Well-Known Member

10scorpion19
    God
    I’m just trying to sound friendly because I could fully go ballistic with the quality of the application.

10. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran