MasterXDartagnan

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Master Dartagnan, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Master Dartagnan

MasterXDartagnan
    • How long you have been playing on Becto.net? On my alt a long time but I just started playing on my main account because I would like to be able to play the server more frequently!
    • How often you are online for
    • What game modes you are most active on? I am definitely most active on factions but I do play sky block a lot! I may play other modes from time to time though!
    • Why you are right for the job? How can you contribute to the team? This is all really personal preference but I think I am good for the team because I love to help people and have been staff on other servers. I can contribute to the team by helping out players and catching hackers! (Lol.) people have said I am really nice and helpful; They have also said I am respectful but firm and to the point when I need to be.
    • Have you ever been banned or muted? No, I have never been muted or banned! I am a good player! (XD)
    • A little about yourself. (Where are you from, do you study... etc.) I am from America, I am out of school and spend mostly weekends on the server because I am normally busy durning the weekdays. Sometimes I might be able to play for a while on the weekdays though!

2. Dartino15

Dartino15 Well-Known Member

Dartino18
    Veteran
    You seem to be good with grammar and English throughout the application (apart from the XD, which makes anything formal sound informal straight away). However...

This application is rather short in my opinion and a little challenging to read. It would be easier if you made the questions bold, and have your answer to the question without bold/italics/underline.

Your playtime on the account you have listed is not acceptable if you have become staff: https://imgur.com/a/I3RhdOG and you claim to have been playing on an alt - what is the name of your alt's account?

I haven't played with you in-game so I cannot comment on that, but I will remain neutral until other players give their opinions.

3. Karzima

Karzima Helper

Karzima
    Helper
    You don't state your age, didn't link the account you play on to the forums, and this application is really short and unconvincing. -1
    Put more effort into your application next time.

4. Venerg

Venerg Well-Known Member

Venerg
    God
    It really doesn’t matter if you have been playing on your alt for a “long time” only the playtime on the account you used to apply with matters -1.

5. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Extremely short/Left some answers blank/Never stated actual playtime/No clue what your "main" account is nor your alt

Overall -1

6. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Reasons above -1

7. SkyHighTiger

SkyHighTiger Well-Known Member

SkyHighTiger
    Veteran
    only joined the forums to Apply for staff clearly "XD"
    didn't state your age "XD"
    Low Low Low Play time (10 hours 51 minutes 12 seconds ) "XD"
    very short "XD"
    little to no detail "XD"

Guess what..... -1 XD XD XD XD

~
    God i'm going to hell

~ Have a good day

8. Laminae

Laminae Active Member

MildSawss
    Invader
    Let me tell you why.

Firstly, your play time is just not gonna fit the budget.
    [​IMG]

You need a vast amount of experience with the community itself to be a moderator / helper. You are basically the voice of the players, so you need to create a bit of a basis with everyone. You only have 20 hours of game time, and you have not taken into account the forums activity as well. You only have 1 message on here on the forums. I'd like to see your activity rise before I change my mind on your application. ​

9. urbanBDGlove

urbanBDGlove Member

Urbanwave12
    Raider
  10. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Admin

Jetpuffed
    Admin
    Declined, re-apply in two months once you've gathered more play time.