Factions many dif suggestions for your factions please look

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by yt_superboygamer, Jan 1, 2020.

1. yt_superboygamer

ty_superboygamer
    Veteran
    so basically also no offense im just trying to be honest your server is outdated period. ive been playing for a long time its very outdated many faction servers have tons of others things this server doesn't also at this time ibasss is the only developer which is stupid he cant do it all I suggest making the age limit lower so more people would request to join. also I suggest making like a trial for people under age of 16 to try out for mod like a 2 day trial to see how they are it would get more requests for staff also you should as a team go look at other fac servers and see inspiration cause youll relize how outdated it is ive played many and relized this very early on. I very much want to help your server and im on 18 hrs a day playing games and im on your server at least 5 hrs a day and if you would get further contact with me I would help you greatly :):):)

2. Peep

Peep Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Age doesn't really matter. If you are mature enough for staff than I don't see a problem.

3. WebPlayz

WebPlayz Well-Known Member

WebPlayz
    God
    Hasn't this been posted like 18 times?

Also is this a staff application or...

4. Toothy

Toothy Well-Known Member

Toothless16_
    Veteran
    If u feel that u can help , work more on ur disc/forum activity and go for it .
    Good luck

5. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    You're saying that our server is missing out on features but are not pointing out what it is missing?
    Please elaborate and make a suggestion, this post serves no purpose.

6. Juleah

Juleah Well-Known Member

xJuleah
    God
    sorry for late post, but if you feel so strongly like bas said please include what you think is needed and if you feel so strongly about the staff thing, like toothy said work on disc and forums activity then apply yourself to make the server better. im all for making the server amazing, but making a post like this with no actual help/suggestions is useless

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List