Global Make Points Buyable

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Cibr, May 22, 2020 at 9:28 PM.

1. Cibr

Cibr Well-Known Member

Cqbr
    God
    Hello, I have recently though of a good idea.
    There are many perks in this server that gives you benefits across all the gamemodes.
    https://gyazo.com/33d69ac4439df8e5205a13efa634017c
    These perks are extremely hard to get as it can take days to earn enough points to get level 1 of a perk that gives a low chance of the actual advantage. Which is fine that its a low% chance that it works but I think there maybe should be an alternate way to get points,
    The pricing of the points would be obvious, they would have to correlate with the price of ranks due to you being able to buy ranks with point so make that correlate.
    But allow us to purchase points, that would be nice.
    You only get a little over a 100 a day rn.

Thanks,
    Cibr

2. MildSawss

MildSawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    I'd like to think of it as a time investment.

3. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    No -1, I grinded my rear off for 2 years, and I just got a few of these perks maxed out. I would however like to get the Thor perk buffed from 1.5k points to maybe 1k or 500, so more people could enjoy a little cosmetic lightning

4. uhsleep

uhsleep Well-Known Member

cwaire
    Invader
    i like that points take time to earn and that putting time into earning them rewards you with perks that you want

5. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    I won't be putting points up for sale, the whole idea of it is that you can earn it by playing on the server for a long time.

6. Fornuftig

Fornuftig Well-Known Member

FlexOnTheEx
    VIP
    What about earn some points each time you level up

7. Toothy

Toothy Well-Known Member

Toothie_
    Invader
    Not really a good idea lol, it will just encourage grinding. Also if we start it now players with low levels will be able to get more points since it's easier to level up. So yeah, everyone will be grinding on their alts or main the whole time.