• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Survival Make it so you cannot spawn withers in survival

Ripjaw99

IndianOligarchs
    IndianOligarchs
    RAIDER
    Reactions
    Alright, this has happened so often in the last few weeks it needs to get fixed. Someone spawns a few withers outside your base. Staff can ban people for this if you have proof, but how the heck are you supposed to get proof of who did it.
    Simple fix: make it so that either withers don't do damage to you or make things explode in anyone's claim, or just take away people's permission to spawn the wither in. This would fit right in with the rules about no griefing, no tpa killing, no scamming.
    Example attached below.

Attachments

valdemarian

Reactions
    Every other server I've been on has block damage from Withers turned off due to the mass abuse for griefing.

Xeodis

Mod
    Reactions
    I don't think disabling withers is a good idea -1. And you get proof the same way as you would with normal griefing incidents.

Scorp

Helper
    Chillin_Scorpion
    Chillin_Scorpion
    HELPER
    Reactions
    Disabling withers would mess up the economy for beacons. They already cannot damage players, and cannot break blocks. If you were to disable withers, how would we get our nether stars to make beacons? No one buys beacons from the /shop, they buy it off chestshops or /ah. Besides, you can kill withers fairly quickly. I don't really see the point to this so -1