Make Creative Mode 1.13.2

Discussion in 'Declined suggestions' started by CakeAndTea, Mar 13, 2019.

1. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Member

LovingJames
    Plus
    It honestly makes no sense how the doors are messed up when you play on 1.13.2 on Minecraft but it's fine when you're playing 1.12.2. Please make the game 1.13.2 or at least just fix the bugs in it such as using glass panes or doors. We had 1.13.2 honestly since the summer and now Creative still isn't on 1.13.2. I've been playing on this for nearly 2 months and nothing really changed. I'm not rushing you at all. Just at least tell me WHEN Creative will be fixed or in 1.13.2.

2. Meddi

Meddi Builder

Meddi
    Builder
    It'll be updated when all necessary plugins are completely compatible with 1.13. WorldEdit, for example, needs to be updated because of the way block IDs work in the new version.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Member

LovingJames
    Plus
    Sorry, I wasn't clear on the thread; anything that needs to be done before 1.13.2 comes out for Creative then it should be updated. World edit, etc; anything that needs to be fixed or updated BEFORE the gamemode itself is updated should be done.

4. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    We won't be updating to 1.13 any time soon, launch your Minecraft on version 1.12.2 for the best experience.
    1.13 is far from optimized for multiplayer servers, it is unstable and not optimal for large servers.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List