main spawners not obtainable without purchase

Discussion in 'Declined suggestions' started by QuokkaSalamander, Mar 9, 2018.

1. QuokkaSalamander

QuokkaSalamander Active Member

TheeSplashar
    Veteran
    So this is the main issue for this server in skyblock....

it is that the main spawners - IG, witch, villager, zombie pigman and all others except spider, skeleton and zombie and the passive ones can only be obtained in epic crates which you can get in the store or by 600 points which would take about 40 days of continuous daily voteing

the items need not to be only in the /shop but there should be other ways to get it as they are the only way to have an overpowered island and most of the people playing are kids or don't want to spend irl money for anything in game

this is about the only problem i find in the server otherwise and even still this is my favorite server

Thankyou

2. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I'm not quite sure if you understand that voting is not the only way to get points.

24 Hour Point Availablity:
    ( Approximations )

-Voting( 18 )
    -Vote Crate( 30 )
    -Hub Villagers( 26 )
    -Hub Parkour( 22 )
    -Daily Reward( 1 )

You can get a Epic key (with a bit of math) in 6.19 days. If you're active on the server and voting.

3. QuokkaSalamander

TheeSplashar
    Veteran
    the other thing is that it is basicaly impossible to get a IG spawner (1 in 200 which is 1238Days or 3.389459274469541years) and pls dont tell me that you could get it in first try because the chance is 8.077544426494346e-4

4. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Thing is this is how chances work you could get it on any try it doesn't matter xD

5. QuokkaSalamander

TheeSplashar
    Veteran
    . there is a 0%

6. helix6512

helix6512 Member

_Jix
    God
    But why can't you just buy one off /ah? If there isn't one, just try asking in chat whether someone is selling one or not.

7. QuokkaSalamander

TheeSplashar
    Veteran
    i can if i want to but i just want there to at least be more aggressive mob spawners like pigman, slime, magmacube in the shop as this doesn't help players, usually they have lots of money and just buy more spawners to make their farm effective(ignoring max spawners rule that kinda sucks too).

Its really a pain to get 600points and take months even then, you are most likely to get something you don't want

8. helix6512

helix6512 Member

_Jix
    God
    While it is not common, there are sometimes people that bought epic keys off of the becto store. You can try and take advantage of that by buying the keys with ingame money.

9. QuokkaSalamander

TheeSplashar
    Veteran
    but the main thing is that here, a purchase had to be made, maybe not by us but by someone else

anyway, i almost have 600 points after a lot of time and ill see my luck

10. Dash

Dash Well-Known Member

Dash_135
    God
    It does not take months to get 600 points. Every 75 votes there is a vote party where everyone gets a vote key. I play KitPvP, Factions, and Prison. Prison and KitPvP do not have an AFK kick, so once you go afk, I would suggest going to Prison.
    Prison is one of the most popular servers, so the vote parties happen often. Also when u vote, u get 5 keys per server (except creative), thats 25 keys per day (points are universal, so u can AFK at the most popular server for the most keys possible. As long as ur intent is to get points, this is the best way to get vote keys.
    Also you can get money on the server that you play most often, and buy vote keys.

Now I agree with you, for some servers it is hard to progress spawnner wize, factions is the same way. But other people buy alot of spawnners, then sell them.

Hope this is helpful,
    -Dash

11. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Chief

Jetpuffed
    Chief
    I can understand how you feel about having to pay money for rewarding spawners, but that's unfortunately how it is. Points, giveaways on the Becto Discord, and winning monthly votes are the only ways at the moment to obtain these types of spawners.

12. helix6512

helix6512 Member

_Jix
    God
    Also, if you are about to buy an epic key off the pointshop, don't. Save up for Key Bundle 3. You'll get 5 rare keys and 20 uncommon keys along with two epic keys for only 1250 points.

13. QuokkaSalamander

TheeSplashar
    Veteran