• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Lunar Client ban

Status
    Not open for further replies.

HydratedGroudon

Reactions
    Without Lunar i cant cross 25 fps much less when i enter a base with spawners and im sure its the same with a bunch of other players , atleast consider optimizing your anticheat and put a smidge of effort into actually recruiting staff who pvp and know how the server works and stop trying to find an "easy fix" to a larger problem like an owner who actually gives a damn about his server and the players on it .

HydratedGroudon

Reactions
    Before you ban the best client from your server, you should rather think about how to keep the players on your server and, for EXAMPLE, do a better anticheat before an absolutely playable client is banned from your server without proof. You / the team are desperate, but the hackers' numbers are not less if you ban a client, but if you do something against your hackers, with an anticheat that really works or a better staff team that recognizes when someone has 5 blocks range ... If I were you, I would undo this with the Lunar Client, otherwise MANY players will leave the server.
    Oops wish i read this before posting mine ;/

iPingHit🙅♂️

Reactions
    That's very untrue. Up until a few weeks ago, I played on a MacBook Pro and I was able to use Labymod for over a year.
    Labymod is Garbo for frames only reason ppl ik use it is for heart indicators and when I heard about this I thought labymod was unfair because u can see peoples health.

Last edited:

idontknw

IceAndNull
    IceAndNull
    Reactions
    Hi everyone,

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this coming already and while I didn't want to have to make this post, here it is.

The Lunar Client is not allowed on Becto any longer.

After a lot of consideration we have decided to ban the usage of this client on our servers because it alters packets in a way that offers users unfair advantages over users who are not using the client. The Lunar client promises users 'smooth' gameplay and one of their tactics to achieve that seems to be by altering packets in a way that we consider cheating.

We are willing to reconsider this ban once the developers of the client decide to make changes and remove any unfair advantages.

The rules have been updated accordingly.

What this means for you
    If you've been using Lunar Client on Becto we would like to ask you to switch to a different client right now. Of course we can't stop everyone from using the client on our server, but if you're banned by the anticheat and you have been using the client, we will not unban you. And if you're caught using the client, you will also be banned.

All bans will be cheating/hacking bans.
    First of all, this is about as enforceable as banning people who use hacked clients with the hacks off. It seems like you have no way of detecting anything to do with packets considering how blatant some cheaters are. Second of all, if this is referencing the change in lunar that allows for higher cps on older versions: that's already patched on later versions and it only affects people who get higher than 20cps, but it seems like you get kicked for anything above around 15cps anyway.

Hama

Reactions
    Please ban forge while you're at it, I heard that you can load hacked clients onto this version of Minecraft! This is very dangerous please do something!

Fornuftig

Reactions
    Bas, go read all this and maybe think abt it?
    Cause I havent seen you listen to ur community in quite a long time now.
    And i still dont understand how lunar client gives "more speed and reach". Someone need to reexplain that to me.
    Competetive pvpers use this client and now you consider it as a cheat client?
    Ur saying the top pvpers are cheating Bas?
    They use it coz it gives more frames and its alot smoother.
    I think banning wurst and such would be a good idea before you think of banning Lunar

Last edited:

Hama

Reactions
    A becto client would require bas and the new egirl in management here to either get people to make it or do it themselves, aka work, the very stuff that bas doesn't do and the egirl won't wanna do solo for a failing server
    Making a Client would only cost around 400$ but I doubt that the owner would wnat to pay that

Status
    Not open for further replies.