Not open for further replies.

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    Hi everyone,

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this coming already and while I didn't want to have to make this post, here it is.

The Lunar Client is not allowed on Becto any longer.

After a lot of consideration we have decided to ban the usage of this client on our servers because it alters packets in a way that offers users unfair advantages over users who are not using the client. The Lunar client promises users 'smooth' gameplay and one of their tactics to achieve that seems to be by altering packets in a way that we consider cheating.

We are willing to reconsider this ban once the developers of the client decide to make changes and remove any unfair advantages.

The rules have been updated accordingly.

What this means for you
    If you've been using Lunar Client on Becto we would like to ask you to switch to a different client right now. Of course we can't stop everyone from using the client on our server, but if you're banned by the anticheat and you have been using the client, we will not unban you. And if you're caught using the client, you will also be banned.

All bans will be cheating/hacking bans.

Doomanater

Reactions
    Hi everyone,

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this coming already and while I didn't want to have to make this post, here it is.

After a lot of consideration we have decided to ban the usage of this client on our servers because it alters packets in a way that offers users unfair advantages over users who are not using the client. The Lunar client promises users 'smooth' gameplay and one of their tactics to achieve that seems to be by altering packets in a way that we consider cheating.

We are willing to reconsider this ban once the developers of the client decide to make changes and remove any unfair advantages.

What this means for you
    If you've been using Lunar Client on Becto we would like to ask you to switch to a different client right now. Of course we can't stop everyone from using the client on our server, but if you're banned by the anticheat and you have been using the client, we will not unban you. And if you're caught using the client, you will also be banned.

Hi everyone,

What this means for you

Ok so you talk about giving and unfair advantage when lunar is free for everyone and some people need the FPS boost. If you want to talk about unfair fix all the actual cheaters and hackers before banning a legit client.

Vqlence

Vqlence
    Vqlence
    INVADER
    Reactions
    I would like you to take in to consideration that without lunar, my fps is lower than my ping, which is 30 on becto since i am NA....

Aadi

FishVish
    FishVish
    GOD
    Reactions
    THATS SO ANNOYING FOR MacBook people cause they canโ€™t download anything else except badlion WHICH IS SO BAD

Trqsk_

Reactions
    Hi everyone,

What this means for you

Well good thing I left already ๐Ÿ‘‹

AlexReloaded

Darknezz
    Darknezz
    Reactions
    Before you ban the best client from your server, you should rather think about how to keep the players on your server and, for EXAMPLE, do a better anticheat before an absolutely playable client is banned from your server without proof. You / the team are desperate, but the hackers' numbers are not less if you ban a client, but if you do something against your hackers, with an anticheat that really works or a better staff team that recognizes when someone has 5 blocks range ... If I were you, I would undo this with the Lunar Client, otherwise MANY players will leave the server.

Reactions
    Also new players are going to join the server with lunar client what are you going to do then ban them. How can you tell the difference if someone is using lunar or not You canโ€™t. The only way you can tell is if you are on lunar yourself then you would also be banned.

Nyx

Nyzs
    Nyzs
    Reactions
    if i wanted to cheat i would install vape not LuNaR cLiEnT

instead of trying to fix the anticheat to ban actual hackers and not just regular players you just ban lunar which is like the best minecraft client in my opinion

big yikes

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.