Prison Lucky mining on Efficiency 10+50 store Pickaxes on Prison

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by shaqs_burritos, Feb 5, 2019.

?

Should Lucky Mining be on Efficiency 10-50?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Dear Becto,
    I think that Lucky Mining on Prison store Pickaxes should be removed. Lucky Mining is a ability that puts smelted ores in your inventory. While this may be great for the first few mines, People who are around mine Z have the problem of their inventories being filled with ores that don't get them as much money as say, a stack of Diamond Blocks. Most players who invest in the Efficiency 10-50 already have a high mine, and thus Lucky Mining doesn't seem to be beneficial. If Lucky mining was removed, it would make the player more money per inventory without the Lucky Mining. This is why I think Lucky Mining should be removed from Prison Store Pickaxes

2. blockbreaker2134

Sellatmyplot
  3. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    I agree as most people who own an efficiency 50 . are in a mine where lucky mining takes away from their profit.

4. dashll

dashll Member

I'd say it would be beneficial if you could salvage custom enchants for something like 10% of the cost of the enchant in the first place. It would make mining much easier, as you could much better adapt your pickaxe to the mine you were in. It may lower the amount of long-term planning you have to put in, but you could always make it so you got less enchant points the lower the pickaxe durability was, or make it cost enchant points to remove custom enchants.