Lord_Coffee

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by MrKittle, May 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrKittle

MrKittle Well-Known Member

Lord_Coffee
    God
    I wanted to expand on some points that I didn't address before and to answer to the more recent comments.

Regarding the "faked activity" remark:
    In my application I wrote about how "Sometimes I join KitPvP and Prison and am familiar with them" , in no way shape or form did I say that I'm an active player of the respective servers, I used the quote in a way to portray the fact that I'm familiar with them and I know how they work. But @Felicette 's information is wrong. It's impossible that I have 0 deaths and 0 kills on both. I have some artifacts, level and money earned from killing other players on KitPvp (Screenshot 1).[​IMG]

And on Prison I have 2.5 mil and am at Mine I as shown in (Screenshot 2)
    [​IMG]

Now regarding @Boogie 's remark:
    It never struck me until now that maybe I seem a bit ignorant about the situation. Up to that point when I got caught I truly believed that what I had done was not a massive issue because I was using it for building purposes but then you really opened my eyes, the first thing I did was to uninstall the cheat and "play it cool" because at the time I thought I got off lucky for not being banned and didn't want to happen again because I understood, It's a big deal. If I didn't care I wouldn't have tried to better myself at all. You're right I should've mentioned it but It completely went over my head. All I can say right now is that I'm sorry and I will talk more in depth about these sensitive topics rather than "playing it cool" as I used to do.

Regarding @MVKay52 's criticism:
    It's really not about the money. I got everything I could want from the store. It's about the competition between me and other remarkable members of the Creative community. A competition in which it boils down to the best. This season especially it's more fun since the theme is a lot more challenging and interpret-able that last season with a lot more creative freedom. It's not about putting anything first , it's pure passion.

2. MVKay52

MVKay52 Active Member

ImMk
    Raider
    I do not care that you are doing the building competition. What I care about is that you are putting the build competition before your position as staff. Say that you are selected for the staff team? Are you going to be inactive as staff until the build competition is over?

Your priorities are out of line, and if you are not willing to put staff team first, then you shouldn’t be staff.

3. MVKay52

MVKay52 Active Member

ImMk
    Raider
    Your creative passion is not what this server needs to improve.

Please apply for builder by creating a ticket if you believe that your passion for building would be beneficial to the server.

I don’t mean to be malicious or antagonizing, but logical in my knowledge of how this server needs to be improved.

4. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I'd like to point out that there is no timestamps here ;P. Gained recently? Good for you.

5. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

ThiccBoogie
    God
    I forgot to mention but when a player is offline their stats will show as 0 deaths and 0 kills with /stats on kitpvp. So if the player was offline the kitpvp part isn't valid.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. MrKittle

Lord_Coffee
    God
    I don't have any priorities, I simply do what I love the most, I love building and I love helping others. I'm passion driven and this server became my passion, which in my in my opinion is an important quality of a staff member. Everything I wrote about the creative server was to explain my higher than usual activity on there and was explaining it from a community member point of view not from a staff member. I took the criticism from people and begun playing more on other servers. If I am picked as staff I'm not going to be inactive as staff until the competition is over because I'm not vanishing anywhere during this time, I'm still here, I'm playing other game-modes as well so there's nothing to distract me from any duties. My priority is to help the server however I can , with or without the red tag attached to my name because I love the friendships and memories this server offered me. I didn't apply for builder because I don't feel like I have anything to offer to the building team regarding my aptitudes, but I'm very positive that I can make a positive impact as a staff member. Thanks for the replies and the criticism, It really made me think. I was too vague with my explanations before.

7. MrKittle

Lord_Coffee
    God
    I'm not sure what do you mean but if you're asking about when I took the screenshots it was today in the afternoon.

8. Kewrai

Kewrai Admin

Kewrai
    Admin
    Well this has gone on long enough,
    enough arguing, everyone.

Application Denied.

Reasoning:
    Your application was great, you hit a good amount of points that we are looking for. However, there were some things we just feel a bit iffy about. When being a member of the Becto team, you must assume that responsibility and learn to put other things behind, on the back burner. Becoming a staff member means that you will have to get used to the fact that players will ask, and expect you to stop playing/doing what you were doing to swap servers and assist them. This goes hand in hand with the position that we are offering here on Becto. Keep in mind, that this could even mean some irl things as well. We all make sacrifices to ensure that Becto has someone available when need be.

There are a few other things that don't qualify you to be a Becto staff member at the moment.
    One of them mostly being your unmentioned restriction.
    I don't know if I fully understand/buy your story regarding the issue.

Now this being said, its not impossible for you to become staff in the future.

Try being more active on another server than just creative.
    Find something new, and fresh for yourself as you also work on the competition build.
    Learning how to multitask such things is crucial to be a member of the Becto Staff Team.

Thanks for your interest in our team,
    Please re-apply in 2 months.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.