Lord_Coffee

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by MrKittle, May 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrKittle

MrKittle Well-Known Member

Lord_Coffee
    God
    • How long you have been playing on Becto.net
    I joined the Becto network in the fall of 2017.

• Include screenshot of /level - the information displayed.
    [​IMG]
    • How often you are online for
    I’m online for 2-3 hour a day everyday but that really depends on my high school schedule, give or take.

• What game modes you are most active on
    I’m mostly active on Survival and Creative but recently I started playing Skyblock to widen my horizons for the possible position as helper. Sometimes I join KitPvP and Prison and am familiar with them. I have no experience with the Factions server other than claiming my monthly keys.

• Why you are right for the job? How can you contribute to the team?
    I’m right for the job because I have the qualities of a good staff member. I’m calm and I keep my cool in heated situations while trying to deescalate the situation through peaceful manners. I don’t fall under pressure, when faced with multiple tasks, I pick them one by one until everyone is satisfied. I’m honest and trustworthy, I can be trusted to carry out tasks and if I genuinely have no idea how to complete it I don’t fear asking for guidance. My extensive knowledge of the Becto network and its community can come in handy especially at this time when the server needs as much support from the staff team as well as the community itself. I have a somewhat PvP oriented past, playing Skywars and other pvp based mini games on a very popular network, meaning I have extensive knowledge of the cheats used and am able to identify them. Being bilingual means I can moderate and guide new players in both Romanian and English.

• Have you ever been banned or muted?
    I never had any restrictions on my account but I was verbally warned because I took a debate too far last summer.

• A little about yourself.
    I’m Șerban, also known as Lord_Coffee. I’m a 17 year old male from a town called Brașov in Romania (UTC +3). I study at the technical high school “Transilvania” , “Aviation technician” branch. After graduation I wish to go to university on the Aerospace branch to become an engineer. My goal is to get a job at the Airbus workshop in town.
    My number one passion has to be cars and everything car related but I also enjoy photography and video games.

That being said, thank you for taking time to read my application and I hope you consider me worthy for joining the staff team.
    -Lord_Coffee

2. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    You were banned in March for using x-ray, you even posted a thread with it included in the screenshots. https://becto.net/threads/survival-snow-blocks-not-available-in-shop.4989/

While you did say that you uninstalled it, not mentioning it doesn't look good, especially when you say that you're honest and trustworthy.

Putting that aside, your application looks alright; well formatted and worded. However, from what I've noticed you're only active on Creative and Survival, I think I've seen you once on Skyblock if I can recall correctly. You need to be active on more than just Creative (which is where I've mostly seen you) and Survival to be staff in my opinion.

You say that you play Kitpvp and Prison, yet you have no kills or deaths on either of them. You can check this with /stats (Kitpvp) and /g info (Prison). I feel most players that are semi-active on these two gamemodes would have at least a death. Additionally, gangs were reset due to a corrupted file on the 12th of April, on most active players you can see that they registered on 12.04.2019 (as that's when all of the info reset), you only joined on Prison a week ago (the 5th of May). I don't think you can be familiar with these servers if you don't play on them.

Overall, while you might not be active on other gamemodes I do see you on Creative a good bit, so it's a good start. Since your last application (Feb 24th), you have only gained 5 days of playtime which is about an hour and a half a day, which is lower than stated but still alright. If you can get your activity up on other servers, I may change my position on your app but for now -1.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. MrKittle

Lord_Coffee
    God
    I actually didn't know I was banned, Im sorry I would have mentioned it. I was away at the time.
    I'm mostly active on creative right now is because of the competition because I'm afraid I bite more than I could chew with a 3x3 plot. You can visit it and see that I got a lot to do. I started playing Skyblock a couple of days ago when it hit me that I got plenty of work to do on creative so I dedicated more time than usual on creative.

On prison I only mined and got destoryed in the pvp arena when I accidentally fell down so since then I'm avoiding the place. Tough the kitpvp no kills thing is weird since I was even accused of hacking in my first public application, I'm mentioning this to provide proof not to incriminate myself since I never used altering cheats other than the mentioned x-ray.

Thanks for the feed back tough , I appreciate that you took the time to read my application!

4. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    ok so this reply alone just makes me ????????? irl. you didn't know you were banned at the time because you were away yet you made a thread showing the hack, and then replied to staff members about it afterwards, you broke a rule so you were clearly going to get banned which makes it veryyy hard to believe that you just didn't know you were banned so you didn't put it in your staff application. then the gamemodes you say that you are active on, you have low stats for both servers?? this seems too fishy for me to give you a +1, I liked your app however everything else that came after it, leads me to -1 ur application, but nevertheless good luck anyway (-:

5. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    Regarding what has just been said above, I really don't think you're fit for staff. We need someone we can trust fully. -1

6. MrKittle

Lord_Coffee
    God
    I didnt make the threae to "show off" my hack, it was a bug report in witch the xray was captured but I wasnt certain that I was banned since I wasnt notified on the forums in any way and since I wasnt at my computer to join the server to recive the message that i was banned I had no ideea, for all I know the team coulve shrugged it off, I cant claim a restriction on my account I'm not 100% I recieved on the basis that "they probably banned me". I have no reason to lie about past restrictions but include verbal warnings since I know well that my background is being checked. I understand that it puts my believability to question but I really hope that this lack of communication doesnt prevent me from a potential position. Thanks for taking the time to read my application tough.

7. MrKittle

Lord_Coffee
    God
    I understand your concerns. Thanks for taking the time to reply to my application!

8. TheDragonKillerz

TheDragonKillerz Well-Known Member

Pluji
    Veteran
    You didn't know you were banned, but reported, but was also away at the time. If this is the case; it is not safe to have another person able to access your account, especially if you are a Staff member.

- Application is short, but alright
    - Need more playtime on the servers that have hostility or toxicity
    - Never really seen you on any server to be honest
    - Cannot tell the difference between the word "which" and "witch" or "though" and "tough"
    - Grammar is lacking, which I believe to be needed if you are communicating with members to help them
    - Forum activity is going up which is good, never really see you on discord I don't believe

In all honestly, I think you should re-apply in 2 months and maybe practice your grammar a little bit more. Your story seems a little out of place, so maybe explain it better? For now, it is a -1

9. MrKittle

Lord_Coffee
    God
    What? When did I say theres another person accesing my account? I posted a bug report on the forums, another member of the community pointed out that I was using xray. No staff member replied to the thread announcing me that I received a restriction on my account (im not shifting blame on anyone, I was just not aware). Between the time I was banned and the time the banned expired I didn't acces the server as I was away from home. As I didnt know about the ban i just joined the server when I came back completely clueless. 2 months later we're in this situation.

I've been online everyday for the past week
    Implying that Survival and Creative doesnt have toxicity is plain wrong as most of my support tickets were made on the Creative server.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

10. TheDragonKillerz

TheDragonKillerz Well-Known Member

Pluji
    Veteran
    I did not say someone accessed your account, but it just sounds like if you didn't remember getting banned or anything, then the next logical explanation would be someone had to have been on your account? That is why I said "If this is the case"

I know toxicity comes from other servers as well, but you're playing on quite passive servers. I'm just saying, branch out to the other servers, that is all.

Anyways, good luck on the application.

11. MrKittle

Lord_Coffee
    God
    Ah I see , of course I will , I just need for the creative competition to end and I'll spend more time on all of the servers. Thanks for the feedback!

12. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    everything that needs to be said has already been said.

your application is good, but you seem to have lied on it :/

I will give you a -1 because on top of the fact that you are not active on any servers other than creative and survival, you fabricated your activity...not to mention the x-ray and your shady explanation of the situation. you need to be clear and concise and own up to any bad things you have done in the past.

13. MVKay52

ImMk
    Veteran
    you apply for staff, and then brush aside comments that tell you what you need to do to become staff because you need to work on your competition build?

14. MrKittle

Lord_Coffee
    God
    I didn't brush anything aside, I compleatly agree with his statement, but so far I dedicated most of my free time for this project so I dont see why I shouldn't complete it.

15. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    I would like to add that when you were pointed out for using x-ray you genuinely seemed like you didn't care that you were breaking the rules and considering it's been around 2 months since then I feel like you're opinion hasn't changed that much. Even if you didn't realize you actually got banned for that post of you using x-ray you still could've mentioned that you did get called out for using xray and tried apologizing for it. I agree with most of the above -1.

16. Lurf

Lurf Helper

LOAFTHELOAF
    Helper
    Like Boogie said, you didn't really seem to see anything wrong with using x-ray which is kind of concerning as well as the fact that you forgot you had been banned in the first place? You also need to branch out to other servers in my opinion. -1 for now.

17. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    -1 expand server knowledge, and the ban and "not knowing".

18. Marvelous

Marvelous Well-Known Member

UnclePub
    God
    -1, Agreed with the comments just don't feel like you would be a good helper sorry.

19. MVKay52

ImMk
    Veteran
    That’s perfectly fine, but if winning money is your 1st priority then I don’t see how you can be staff.

20. Dymethius

Dymethius Well-Known Member

DymTim
    Veteran
    I'm not sure how I feel about the x-ray incident. I'm going to stay neutral for now until I see more activity on other modes and until I learn more about the situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.