Click to Copy IP
  • Looking back at the Survival release

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    Hi all, this will just be a quick update regarding the release of our Survival server addressing the issues we ran into.

First of all I would like to apologize for the issues that were present during the release of the new server. We have been working on the server for a very long time and I really wanted to release it since it was finally finished.
    We had previously ran beta testing sessions for the server and did not run into any issues. I then released the server just before I left on a holiday for 2 weeks. One day after the release I was already informed of heavy performance issues and issues with the protection sponges. I tried to combat those issues as best as I could but it took a lot more time than expected- the completely reworked Block Protect plugin was not prepared to handle that many regions at once which had a big impact on the performance.

Over the past few weeks we have been working hard to resolve all the issues and i'm glad to inform you that the performance is great right now, we've had 100 players online yesterday and everything was running very smoothly. There might still be some very small bugs but we're actively working to resolve all of them.

Thank you for being part of our community and I hope you are enjoying your time here. :)

You can report issues here: https://becto.net/report-issues/
    You can contact staff for help here: https://becto.net/ticket

Ralph12322

Reactions
    survival is amazing imo cant wait for other gamemodes to wipe as well!!

which gamemode is next?! :-P

edit: and ofc the new dungeons ...

Makeb

Reactions
    Except the lag and protection sponge issues we experienced... The survival server is so amazing so far! It's pretty enjoyable.

Looking foward to new things that would come out in the future.

Thanks for your work!

Cibr

Banned
    Reactions
    I placed a sponge then broke it but I still had the claimed area plus the sponge to replace elsewhere.

ib_building

Reactions
    Lovin' that survival is back and that the lag that was present in the early stages is gone.. just got to work on a few more things and its there. thanks bas

Bloopaloop

Reactions
    These are the types of threads I like to see. Great post would like to see more along these lines in the future, looking forward to it.(y)