LOAFTHELOAF

Discussion in 'Pending applications' started by Lurf, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guthixUll

guthixUll Well-Known Member

Lord_Guthix
    God
    Well written app & nothing but great staffing in the past. +1 good luck hope to see you on the team again :)!

2. Cloudy

Cloudy Mod

Cloudeh_
    Mod
    +1

3. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    You were a great staff member as well as a very nice & respectable person, I don't really have anything negative to say about you. +1 good luck.

4. _Cammm_

_Cammm_ Well-Known Member

ZlNCO
    God
    laoflalofaloflaloflal +10

5. Meta Knight

Meta Knight Active Member

Morpho_Knight
    God
    Bread. +1

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    I loaf u +1

ps all my reasons are above ok

7. Auttumnnn

Auttumnnn Well-Known Member

Auttumnnn
    God
    I think it would be great to have you back on the staff team, +1 from me. Good luck!

8. Green_Fred

Green_Fred Well-Known Member

Green_Fred
    Invader
    I really don’t know dude, I saw this person in chat earlier being real immature in chat and spamming a little. I recommend you guys cast aside your old memories of her besides judging. Neutral for now but I would’ve -1

9. MrKittle

MrKittle Well-Known Member

Lord_Coffee
    God
    You have a great application , brief but got all point covered very well. Ive never seen you in game but that could be due to timezones and gamemodes. I see you respond to many threads on the forums so you took the advice to boost the forums activity witch is to be apreciated. Its a +1 from me.

10. Lurf

Lurf Helper

LOAFTHELOAF
    Helper
    I'm sincerely sorry if I ever came off as immature in chat. I usually get spammy if friends are online and get really excited, but yeah I apologize. I'll make sure to work on that.

11. Dymethius

Dymethius Well-Known Member

Dymethius
    Veteran
    I've never seen you get immature in chat. I'm surprised. Still keeping my +1 though because you were a great staff.

12. Eunhee

Eunhee Well-Known Member

FatAfrican
    God
    APPARENTLY WE R NOT ALLOWED TO SAY +1 SO POSITIVE ONE

13. Ivy_Night

Ivy_Night Well-Known Member

Ivy_Maze
    Invader
    Hi Loaf, I think you're a great person, and you were a great staff member so I think it'd be great if you'd be staff again.
    However, I barely see you in the discord and your activity on the forums is on the low side (mine is too, the forums activity isn't a real dealbreaker for me). I've also not seen you on becto myself since you were last staff, but I'll blame this on our timezone difference and that we mainly play different servers.

I'm staying neutral for now.

14. Green_Fred

Green_Fred Well-Known Member

Green_Fred
    Invader
    [
    You should try and keep yourself in check when being a staff member, it makes you sound immature and unprofessional. I also agree with Ivy, I haven’t seen you on discord and you aren’t much active on the forums. I also have not seen you in game much at all until the past couple days, and I assume you haven’t been on for a while now meaning becto has changed quite a lot and the standards are different. I think you should’ve started playing a ton more before applying.

15. Lurf

Lurf Helper

LOAFTHELOAF
    Helper
    Thank you, Ivy, you're a great person and friend too :) I do hop in on conversations in the discord pretty often and I have been getting online quite a bit, but I'm not sure if that's because of timezones. I've been getting more and more into the server since my friend and I thought it would be fun to kind of restart on Skyblock, so I hope I see you around.

Even while I was not a staff member I always hopped on Becto. I'm not sure if you didn't notice this because I just chose not to speak in chat as much or if we just were on at different times. I understand, and I've been doing my best to incorporate the forums into my schedule as much as I can. Thank you :)

16. Starlynnn

Starlynnn Well-Known Member

Starlynnn
    God
    I know personally that when you were staff you always wanted to make everyone happy and satisfied. You always worked hard at anything you did. I think you'd be great back on the staff team. +1

17. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    I think you are very fit for staff. You are always nice and I don't think I have ever seen you be mean to anyone. All around a great person and knows how to get a job done, good luck. +1

18. Xeodis

Xeodis Well-Known Member

Xeodis
    God
    +1

19. Mildsawss

Mildsawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    Application Looks Great...

Moving to Pending​

Thread Status: