LOAFTHELOAF

Discussion in 'Pending applications' started by Lurf, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lurf

Lurf Helper

LOAFTHELOAF
    Helper
    Introduction

Hello! My username is LOAFTHELOAF, but you can also refer to me as Eliana. I love this server and have been wanting to give a helping hand again. Please leave any criticism, thoughts, or questions in the comments and I will be sure to reply as soon as I can! I know there is always room for improvement.

How long have you been playing on Becto.net and how often are you online for?

To begin, I have been playing on the server since about late October of 2017 which is roughly one year and four months. I'm usually online for around 3-4 hours on weekdays and even more on weekends. I'm usually on Skyblock and Creative, but I do frequently log on to Prison, Survival, Factions, and KitPVP. I am a student, but that has never been an issue with being active. I'm almost always online on discord so I am very reachable. If you'd like to add me or ask anything my discord tag is eli#6841.
    http://prntscr.com/n6nmb6

What game modes are you most active on?

As I said before, I'm usually on Skyblock Creative. I found Becto while looking for a server with Skyblock. I had never played before, and I'm glad I decided to try it out! I also love building and planning out things on Creative, so I play on their often. As far as KitPVP, Prison, and Factions, I do log on to them because I have many friends on all of the game modes and do like helping people out because I do know a lot about each server.

Why are you right for the job? How can you contribute to the team?

I believe that I am right for the job because I have experience being a staff member, I'm familiar with all sides of the server, I'm active and reachable, I have never been banned or muted, I think that I am good at resolving issues, and I believe that I tend to have an unbiased opinion and try my best to see "both sides". I remember in my first application I mentioned that I believe Becto has an amazing atmosphere to it due to the hardworking staff members and wonderful community. I would love to contribute to helping players have an even better experience with the server!

Have you ever been banned/muted?

I've never been muted or banned,(not seriously at least), I do my best to follow the rules and encourage them as well. Rules are made for a reason. They're made to keep the server fun and fair for players.

A little about yourself. (Where are you from, do you study... etc.)

My name is Eliana and some people call me Eli as a nickname. I'm a huge bookworm and love drawing/arts and crafts. I hope I can go into the field of graphic design in the future, but I'm still unsure. It's very embarrassing to explain my username because nobody usually understands it, but I'm going to try. On a game I played as a kid there was this slice of bread item you could wear. The item ID for it was loaf. I used to wear it on all of my "outfits". On the game was a chat filter where you couldn't say love so we used loaf. My username, LOAFTHELOAF, basically means love the bread/bread slice. I know it's strange, but it's always just stuck. I would consider myself someone who is easy to approach/talk to or at least I hope I am.

I'm not sure if this would even be brought up but I think I'll explain it. The reason for me resigning was because I wasn't very happy and I figured I should probably take a break. I took some time afterward to try and get to know the community or any newer players again and it was lots of fun! That's all I can really say about myself, but feel free to ask anything in the comments. I'm open to any criticism.

2. Dymethius

Dymethius Well-Known Member

Dymethius
    Veteran
    I want you back! +1

3. Minionator03

Minionator03 Active Member

Minionator05
    Raider
    Don't see anything wrong with your application. Good job +1

4. Luke!

Luke! Active Member

Lukez
    God
    When you were last staff you were a great help to others. I always saw your hard work to the server. My only problem is that your forum activity is fairly low. Make sure to be more active on the forums and discord. Other than that +1 for me. Good luck :-D

5. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    +1.

6. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Been kind and respectful for as long as I've seen you. Theres no reason that I know of that we wouldn't let you back. +1

7. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    I think you could be reinstated directly to moderator, despite the past and the manner in which you resigned. +1

#7 Jetpuffed, Apr 3, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Dymethius

Dymethius Well-Known Member

Dymethius
    Veteran
    I wish I had that opportunity, but I wasn't even half as good as Eli was. Good job!

9. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    I've only had 1 past encounter with you in a negative situation but it wasn't you being negative you actually tried to step in and help this was also fairly early on in your staff position you also didn't do anything wrong just wanted to clarify on that part. It's a +1 from me I don't really have anything negative to say about you.

10. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Other than I despise bread when not on a sandwich, loaf is great! Huge +1 for an active player who monitors the server, without the moderator title.

11. Meddi

Meddi Builder

Meddi
    Builder
    yes +1

12. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Your forum activity is really low so I would like to see some more activity here. Your application is on the shorter side, but you were a good staff member, and a good person. So +1.

13. Nestastic

Nestastic Well-Known Member

wafe
    God
    +1
    I do remember you fairly active as staff. I never had a negative experience with you. I see you often in the Discord as well. The only problem is that your forums activity is a bit low.

14. 7fishy7

7fishy7 Well-Known Member

7fishy7
    God
    +1

15. TKRoyal232

TKRoyal232 Well-Known Member

TKRoyal
    Veteran
    Nice app, +1 L boi

16. hughes955

hughes955 Active Member

hughes955
    Raider
    I don't know you too well but I really like your application. You have a good play time and the right skills for a staff position. +1

17. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Admin

QuiteShallow
    Admin
    Lmao missed ya +1

18. Lurf

Lurf Helper

LOAFTHELOAF
    Helper
    I've never really thought about forums activity, so thank you for reminding me. :) I'll make sure to be more active on the forums from now on.

19. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    I will give you a +1

20. Joltz

Joltz Active Member

Joltz
    Plus
    +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.