Prison Little tweaks.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by MrN4M3L3SS, Mar 17, 2019 at 11:27 AM.

1. MrN4M3L3SS

MrN4M3L3SS Member

MrN4M3L3SS
    Its just couple of little tweaks that might improve peoples life on prison.
    - Removing McMMO Animation when you are about to use ability.
    I have 1060 GTX the ammount of particals that is getting displayed is ridicules.
    - Changeing token collection through normal mining then just beating a ghosts that just annoys you.
    *Doing the same with keys but thats actualy not as bad as the token one are.*
    - Adding enchantment Auto Sell (Automaticly sells litem every 10 sec) The ammount depends on the level of enchantment.
    Eg. Auto Sell I (Stack and half)
    Auto Sell II (3 Stacks) etc...
    - Fixing vote panel <- Just saying ;-)

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    - The McMMO animation is fine if you're having troubles with partials just use optifine.

- You can obtain tokens through normal mining it's every time you clear a certain amount of blocks (I can't remember the amount off the top of my head)

- Keys from ghosts are fine that's how it's always been for all gamemodes.

- Auto selling of any sort is just not needed, suggestions along these lines have been presented in the past and all have been denied.

3. DarkenedSlumber

DarkenedSlumber Active Member

DarkenedSlumber
    Raider
  4. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    I think if prison resets, they should make spawners more useful, like in factions.

5. MrN4M3L3SS

MrN4M3L3SS Member

MrN4M3L3SS
    @Bloopaloop I'll take the advice with optifine (Recently came back to the game so didn't know if optifine is still good)
    Also, I do know that every 250 (Ores/blocks except stone) will get +5 but these little miggits that spawn with a random % are annoying i rather have 250 (Blocks and +5/+15 *Maybe random %*) then because of rng have 5 little ghosts that want to annihilate my ass xD.

Auto Sell enchantment was just a little suggestion cause i saw it on the other servers and it seem quite usefull.

6. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Once you get a slice 3 pickaxe the tokens roll in.