• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • List Of Enchants on Factions that do not work.

HydratedGroudon

Reactions
    Good day , as you may know some of the enchants in factions do not work , If the enchantments are meant to be disabled they should not be attainable by the book redeemer as players would be wasting their hard grinded xp and dust to use enchantments that do not activate.

The Enchants are as follows
    Heroic Enchants
    Titan Trap
    Shadow Assassin

Ultimate Enchants
    Ice Aspect

Thank you for reading please fix issues as soon as possible

Last edited:

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    Leaving this open but not ignoring the issues. I'm going to look into your issues deeper when I start working on Factions (soon).

HydratedGroudon

Reactions
    Thank you very much , Atomic detonate works now as you know so ill remove it , currently the most broken enchant is vengeful diminish , it 1 shots players through gap in gset after the player hits the person wearing the vengeful diminish a few times .

PingHit

iPingHit
    iPingHit
    GOD
    Reactions
    Thank you very much , Atomic detonate works now as you know so ill remove it , currently the most broken enchant is vengeful diminish , it 1 shots players through gap in gset after the player hits the person wearing the vengeful diminish a few times .
    yea Vengeful deminish 1 shots me as seen in this video

Ralph12322

Reactions
    just use the old enchants for next season, there is too many enchants that do not work/do not work how they are supposed to work and it ruins the fun we all used to have in factions.

Tqnner

CanYouPleaseDrop
    CanYouPleaseDrop
    PLUS
    I’d personally would like to see a last man standing, but obviously fix the broken enchants. Maybe do like 50 percent payouts and a last man standing becuase there isn’t really a reason to not do payouts. I just like last man standings becuase it keeps the community involved.

Ralph12322

Reactions
    this season is a joke, it had a ton of dupe glitches and broken enchants that didn't work or were way too OP. A last man standing would most likely be like how it was last season where everyone just gets one shotted.
    idk about ftop prizes, thats up to bas.

Panduh

Admin
    Reactions
    this season is a joke, it had a ton of dupe glitches and broken enchants that didn't work or were way too OP. A last man standing would most likely be like how it was last season where everyone just gets one shotted.
    idk about ftop prizes, thats up to bas.
    This season was used to iron out a lot of bug, dupes, glitches and plenty of other undesirable issues. Work will continue to be done on servers and your feed back is appreciated.

Tqnner

CanYouPleaseDrop
    CanYouPleaseDrop
    PLUS
    Just fix the broken enchants, start a lms. End the season and then fully rework factions.

Tqnner

CanYouPleaseDrop
    CanYouPleaseDrop
    PLUS
    Too late lol. Only took 2 months and I quit becto but cheers.

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    Just an update on this: I believe we fixed broken ones or disabled them completely if they wouldn't work.
    We've also massively rebalanced any unbalanced enchantments.

PingHit

iPingHit
    iPingHit
    GOD
    Reactions
    Just an update on this: I believe we fixed broken ones or disabled them completely if they wouldn't work.
    We've also massively rebalanced any unbalanced enchantments.
    Which ones are disabled?

Dartino20

Manager
    Dartino20
    Dartino20
    MANAGER
    Reactions
    Which ones are disabled?
    The following enchants are now disabled (since the rebalancing mentioned by Bas, and not including disabled ones from the previous seasons):
    - Self Destruct
    - Hellfire
    - Guided Rocket Escape
    - Smoke Bomb
    - Leadership
    - All enchants that used Souls (since we have tried to remove Soul Gems from play)

iRirdan

Shouldn't Vengeful Diminish be disabled? It was by far the most broken enchant last season