lilking1

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by lilking, Mar 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilking

lilking Member

lilking1
    Invader
    I have been playing on becto.bet for 1 week and 4 days (https://imgur.com/user/lilking1) I am most active on prison and also survival. I think I am right for the job because I understand how to follow the rules how they are told. I also think I would be a good member of the becto team because I like to help out the server ever since I started playing on it and I like to see the server grow me be more friendly and helpful to one another. I can contribute to the team by making sure all the people of the server are respectful especially to new comers and to make sure everyone has fun playing it like it’s meant to be. I have never been banned and have never been muted either. I am born in Puerto Rico but raised in Allentown/New Jersey. I am currently interested in the field of math and electrical and welding I hope to get a good job in welding or in the electrical field.

2. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Do you know what structure is? Redo this in 2 months with structure and it has a chance. -1

3. Green_Fred

Green_Fred Well-Known Member

Green_Fred
    Invader
  4. lilking

lilking Member

lilking1
    Invader
    What do u mean structure? Like the format and how things are set up?

5. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Yes, so look at.the guide for staff application before you apply

6. Sappytreee

Sappytreee Member

-1 not a very detailed application, seems rushed to me and it isnt very neat. Not active on forums/discord and to my recognition I've never seen you in survival.

good luck. <3

7. Auttumnnn

Auttumnnn Well-Known Member

Auttumnnn
    God
    • No format or detail on the application
    • Low playtime in-game
    • Low discord and forums activity
    I suggest branching out, playing more game-modes and upping your activity on the forums and discord.

8. Minionator03

Minionator03 Active Member

Minionator05
    Raider
    Looks rushed and put together as if you didn't care. -1

9. lilking

lilking Member

lilking1
    Invader
    It met all of the requirements from the forum and wasn’t rushed I just thought that there was a character limit so I didn’t wanna over do it by putting the (enter) after each question asked and I wasn’t active in the discoed no but that is because my phone has been locked for 12+ days because my apple account has been hacked but I redownloaded everything now and have been active lately

10. lilking

lilking Member

lilking1
    Invader
    Yea I do understand I messed up on my application format I should have done that better I agree But even with my low play time I did get really far on the things I have played I am p1 in prison (I’ve been helping my friend get to p2 for a while) and on survival I have made my own house and from there I just been worried about fighting the dungeons

11. Luke!

Luke! Active Member

Lukez
    God
    Low forum activity and it seems like it shows the same for discord.
    Okay but still low in game activity
    Bad structure (no paragraphs and not easy to ready).
    Rushed application

12. lilking

lilking Member

lilking1
    Invader
    Yes the forum I do not naturally go on but that’s because (like I said) I have been locked from my account for a while while apple looks into the details and fixes it everything that has been linked to my email was not working and I find it hard to find things on this site to be honest but the application was not rushed I can assure u I just didn’t wanna tab everything out because I thought that would take too many characters (I thought there was a limit apparently not)

13. Sappytreee

Sappytreee Member

In my personal opinion i believe it lacks detail, isn't very professional and doesn't meet the requirements however its up to everyone else including staff to judge your thread. If you're constantly active on the actual server you could just as easily remain active on discord via desktop/laptop ect. Remember- to be staff not only do you need to be active but just as respectful to anyone elses opinion, take criticism but not harshly. This is nothing against you but personally I believe your app didn't meet the requirements. again- good luck . :)

14. lilking

lilking Member

lilking1
    Invader
    I care greatly about this I would love to become staff and help out the people of the server even without being staff and just a member of the server I still help out everyone I can whether it’s money help with the server commands information about the server or even the becto sites and like I said in the previous comments I did not rush this I made sure this was hitting all of the points it was suppose to and even had my family members proof read it for me (I was told to tab it out but like I said I thought there was a character limit)

15. lilking

lilking Member

lilking1
    Invader
    It does meet the requirements though and I understand I am taking this custructive criticism the right way I’m already Improving my application on notes while I’m reading these but yes I understand it’s up to the judges and staff but I just want to clear things up with the comment sections as well and make sure new information is being brought up whether for more information on my application or whether it’s for the comment section to know how writing went through the process

16. Sappytreee

Sappytreee Member

for future reference if this gets denied you can re-apply in 2 months and follow the format in detail. I recommend 2 weeks playtime for applying for staff.

17. Sappytreee

Sappytreee Member

As said multiple times- it lacks great detail and personally does not meet the requirements.

18. lilking

lilking Member

lilking1
    Invader
    I understand I can re-apply in 2 months this was my second application because I want told about a format I was suppose to follow so that one got rejected and I have 1 week and 4 days (and almost 5 because of the hours I’ve been playing and I stay at my dads for the weekends) that’s almost 2 weeks. But I have followed the format I read everything about it and made sure I had every point hit with the correct information

19. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
  20. Minionator03

Minionator03 Active Member

Minionator05
    Raider
    Lilking, if you actually cared you would have looked at other applications to see what they're like and how you should structure it. I believe that you are making up some excuses. Also lacks details like others have said. With no detail or format it shows you didn't try very hard. This shows that as staff you woukdn't try very hard. Also if you're locked out of your phone, use your computer. Your agrument isn't that well thought out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.