Factions Koth Timer

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by xLegendx, Mar 24, 2019.

1. xLegendx

xLegendx Member

xLegendx
    God
    Are we able to add /koth time to have a countdown on when the next koth is. Currently /koth schedule can be confusing for people in different time zones. I never know when the next koth is because of this.

2. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    I’ll break it down for you for most days.

9AM PST
    1PM PST
    5PM PST
    9PM PST
    1AM PST
    5PM PST

If this doesn’t match your timezone, look up a timezone converter for PST to <timezone>

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. xLegendx

xLegendx Member

xLegendx
    God
    Having to google it all the time is annoying. Simply adding it would be hard. Most players wont want to pause, open up a browser just to find out when you could just go /koth time and then it says 1 hour remaining until koth starts.

4. Eunhee

Eunhee Well-Known Member

SupremeBlackie
    God
    Just add a countdown timer on the becto gui on the side its that easy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

cloudymoods
    Plus
    i honestly agree. i just saw a post i made on a suggestion say April 7th, 2019 about hours ago and all of a sudden it changed to April 6th, 2019, which is the wrong date. and i also remember a time i was on Creative and when my friend left, i checked my Friends list and it literally said this: "Last seen 7 minutes ago", when it was suppose to say this: "Last seen, a moment ago". i think it's Becto, since my time does not go that fast, nor should it go that fast in any part of the world, at all if it was a moment ago, not 7 minutes ago. +1