• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Kollector's Kontest

Kollector

Reactions
    ATTENTION ALL BECTO FACTIONS PLAYERS

This is Kollector.

I am hosting ANOTHER event this season, but this time, it is a little different...

Kataclysm.jpg

This is a weapon of my kreation which has taken me weeks. It is a completely maxed God Axe. I am looking for someone worthy to weild it and perhaps use it in the Last Man Standing at the end of season as I am literally garbage at PVP...

This victor of this event will receive Kataclysm, 64x God Apples, my player head and $1,000,000 on Factions.

Because of this, I am looking for active Factions players to participate. Players from other parts of the server are welcome, but Factions players will be my first preference when selecting Kontestants.

HOW THIS WILL WORK

I will be selecting players to kompete who follow the instructions on my Discord server here:
    These Kontestants will be randomly arranged into various heats of duels using Becto's /duel feature. Becto Staff will be moderating these duels for cheating. I will make note of the winners of each duel who will progress to the next heat.

There are no second chances, if you lose, you are out of the kompetition. Only one skillful player will claim this prize upon winning the final round and will be crowned as my victor.

I will soon release the date and time of these duel heats in the comments and on my Discord. Stay tuned, and I love you all. ❀

~ Kollector

Panduh

Admin
    Reactions
    I like you you do like the crips and the bloods thing where you replace the first letter of c with k lol should be fun good job!

Socks

kidwiththesocks
    kidwiththesocks
    INVADER
    Reactions
    ayo i love the fact this came out a couple hours after my perm ban, awesome! 10/10

Kollector

Reactions
    ayo i love the fact this came out a couple hours after my perm ban, awesome! 10/10
    Sorry man, it was bad timing. Released it ASAP after completing the axe this morning. Try appealing?

Mju492

This is Kollector.

I am hosting ANOTHER event this season, but this time, it is a little different...

View attachment 7205

This is a weapon of my kreation which has taken me weeks. It is a completely maxed God Axe. I am looking for someone worthy to weild it and perhaps use it in the Last Man Standing at the end of season as I am literally garbage at PVP...

This victor of this event will receive Kataclysm, 64x God Apples, my player head and $1,000,000 on Factions.

Because of this, I am looking for active Factions players to participate. Players from other parts of the server are welcome, but Factions players will be my first preference when selecting Kontestants.

HOW THIS WILL WORK

I will be selecting players to kompete who follow the instructions on my Discord server here:
    These Kontestants will be randomly arranged into various heats of duels using Becto's /duel feature. Becto Staff will be moderating these duels for cheating. I will make note of the winners of each duel who will progress to the next heat.

There are no second chances, if you lose, you are out of the kompetition. Only one skillful player will claim this prize upon winning the final round and will be crowned as my victor.

I will soon release the date and time of these duel heats in the comments and on my Discord. Stay tuned, and I love you all. ❀

~ Kollector
    Dang it kollector might have to appeal after this one, been banned for like 7 months...

Hakman

SIMPFORNOAH
    SIMPFORNOAH
    GOD
    Reactions

This is Kollector.

View attachment 7205

HOW THIS WILL WORK

~ Kollector
    Its only got looting 2 its not max...

Kollector

Reactions
    Its only got looting 2 its not max...
    I took a store bought God Axe (highest base Sharpness level) and maxed custom enchants, I attempted to add Looting III to it, but in general Minecraft, Looting does not go onto axes unless you are in Creative Mode. So, if it was a sword, it would have Looting III. This was the absolute best I could achieve though. 😊

Kollector

Reactions
    I would like to officially announce the date and time of the event!

The duels will begin on Tuesday the 16th of February 2021, at 11am US Central Time.

Hope to see you there!
    😊

Hakman

SIMPFORNOAH
    SIMPFORNOAH
    GOD
    Reactions
    I took a store bought God Axe (highest base Sharpness level) and maxed custom enchants, I attempted to add Looting III to it, but in general Minecraft, Looting does not go onto axes unless you are in Creative Mode. So, if it was a sword, it would have Looting III. This was the absolute best I could achieve though. 😊
    Unacceptable you scammer.

Hakman

SIMPFORNOAH
    SIMPFORNOAH
    GOD
    Reactions
    Bas finna spawn in a inv of gsets and win