Kobyonekanobe

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by kobytran12345, Aug 24, 2018.

1. kobytran12345

kobytran12345 Active Member

Kobyonekanobe
    VIP
    I have played for about one and a half weeks on becto in game that is.
    I am online normally 2-3 times a week.
    I am mostly on factions.
    You guys are the right job for me because I pay attention to things that not all staff members don't. I love to staff or guide people.
    I have never been banned or muted.
    I'm from California in the San Diego region I am 14 now. I have played minecraft for 8 years now. I have a brother who loves minecraft too. I also staff for a few years at this summer camp as a volunteer. I can speak and read in a few different languages one is I'm almost fluent in Vietnamese, I'm fluent in English, I know a little here and there for Spanish, and I also know a little bit in Russian. I am a straight A student and I take school very seriously. I also don't curse. My discord is kobyonekanobe #2205 so come and check it out.

2. Xeodis

Xeodis Well-Known Member

Xeodis
    God
    Come on just at first glance I see no effort put into this application. Short no depth overall just no good. I would recommend reading some of the applications that are in pending before you try to re apply in 2 months. if you do anyways also youre too young so I could keep going on but I think you get the point -1.

3. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Lack of effort -1

4. Venerg

Venerg Well-Known Member

Venerg
    God
  5. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
    1 week 19 minutes (as of now)
    Saying staff members don't pay attention to everything.
    Too young.

Lacking detail as well. -1.

6. TKRoyal232

TKRoyal232 Well-Known Member

TKRoyal
    Veteran
    Hello kobytran12345,

I'm going to be honest with you, your application is short, rushed and looks like it was a last minute job. You are a bit young and have yet to make a decent case of why you, above others that have applied, should be accepted, hence my -1. I suggest applying when you are older and make sure to look over the guidelines extensively before applying again( https://becto.net/threads/staff-applications.3122/ ).

TKRoyal232

7. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
  8. ville

ville Active Member

Starr_
    Invader
    i agree with Felicette

9. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    Declining your application. Low effort / detail.