KitPVP [Kitpvp] vote crate

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by MVKay52, Apr 14, 2019.

1. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    If this has not been addressed ye, I would like the vote crate to have more updated rewards.

For example, remove gold bars, as there is no use for them.

Add apples, in order for players to naturally acquire god apples over time, and to keep the gold bar from becoming obsolete.

Add a strength 2 pot instead of, say a diamond sword.

All i am implying is that over time some of these items have become boring and/or worthless because of inflation. It would be cool to have some cooler items to get. Thanks!

2. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    This should be in kitpvp reset post, due to a reset in the foreseeable future. Although, thanks for the input.

3. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

cloudymoods
    Plus
    yeah i don't see why not +1

4. Cloudy

Cloudy Admin

Cloudeh_
    Admin
    Strength 2 should not be added into Kitpvp, it is way too powerful considering the best possibility of a god set.

It was accidentally left in the gamemode, by buying it through the item shop, but that was removed after they realise people could end god fights way too quickly with it.

Apples shouldn’t be added either, gold is way too common for this. If people could craft god apples then god fights would only consist of people chugging god apples whenever they think they are going to die, which would take ages.

5. MVKay52

ImMk
    Veteran
    right, then gold ingots should be removed because they are worthless

6. MVKay52

ImMk
    Veteran
    also, with a maximum of 8 vote keys a day, it would take a while to get a god apple, especially if the chance or amount of ingots was lowered

7. Cloudy

Cloudy Admin

Cloudeh_
    Admin
    Im pretty sure people have lots of blocks of gold in their enderchest, I remember having like a stack of them before I just dumped them in the disposal but I’m not sure about others

8. MVKay52

ImMk
    Veteran
    Right, but that is after years of having nothing to do with them. one stack of gold gets you 8 god apples, Which is not that many for the amount of time that they have been useless.