KitPvP update

Discussion in 'Declined suggestions' started by Arminova, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Arminova

Arminova Well-Known Member

Arminova
    Invader
    Now we've had a while to play KitPvP with this current map. And I believe we need a new one. So I'll be talking about what we can have in it and stuff like that.

First off I just wanna say that we should bring back in-game buyable god apples. Cause as it is now it's just pay to win. So I would say they could be sold for 10k per gap. This is to make the gfights a little more exiting for the players.

The problem we all have with gsets is the ones without them. To solve this I believe we should add some more kits. An hourly kit, daily kit, and weekly kit. These will obviously be a little better than the normal kit, for the ones without gset to have a chance to beat the gsets.

Another thing is the ranks. I believe the ranks should have some more power and loot than the ones without. Cause at the moment the GOD rank which goes for 100$+, is not worth it AT ALL. The only things you get are some commands and chainmail with some enchanted iron as a kit.
    Therefore they should get some more perks, like a bigger enderchest and maybe some more commands and a better Kit/'s

Now for the new gsets, a current gset is based off the enchants: Protection 4, Unbreaking 3, speed 2, auto jump 3. And while some say this is too op already, it really isn't cause of the durability and the fact that 10 good pvpers in kitpvp gear could overwhelm you, I've seen it happen. So in the new gset I want the following enchants brought back: Soulbound and regeneration. That would be great atleast, to spice up the fights :)

And the map itself. I don't really know what I want in a KitPvP map, but the only thing I can say is that I miss the old one. So I suggest that we bring it back and just do some small changes to it.

Please comment if you have any suggestions or general feedback.

It's basically just gonna be a new season, like in factions. That would be cool atleast :-P

• Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
  2. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    So what you're pretty much saying is revert to how the old KitPvP used to be. You say the current kitpvp is pay2win, but then you say:
    What's up with that?

The kit idea I would like to see implemented as the current default kits give new players absolutely no chance to kill a maxed out player.

3. Tiger_IIH

Tiger_IIH Well-Known Member

PainfulRoses
    I do agree with most of the things you said, but the custom enchant 'soulbound' could get way to overpowered after a bit, there would be no point in really fighting if everyone had it.

Also the kits, they should add more kits, but not how every kitpvp server has them. They should make it so you could pay in-game money to get some new kits but not making them too overpowered.

4. Curry101

Curry101 Well-Known Member

OkieDokie
    Raider
    Although my opinion on making the rank kits stronger is a tad biased, I still agree they should be improved slightly. If not, then at least make kit pvp3 available at the same rate kit pvp is. :-P

As for the point you made about getting 10v1'd. I believe that's one of the greatest parts about kit pvp on this server. Not only does it require skill in pvp, it requires logic as well. You always need to know whether your allies or enemies are on, and based off of that you can assess whether it's a wise idea to go down in a set or not. Furthermore, anyone can 10v1 someone, it's not as if your enemies can have teammates but you can't have your own. I agree with Tiger_IIH that the soulbound enchant would be slightly too strong for kit pvp.

As for the maps, I've only been on becto for the current map.
    I enjoy this map a lot but would love to see what else you guys can throw at us! :XD:

#4 Curry101, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. majestuosoSlime

majestuosoSlime Well-Known Member

Personally, I'd say just remove god apples entirely as they don't balance kitpvp at all and as you said yourself, it's currently just pay-to-win. I'd much rather just see god apples completely removed and balancing in the kits.
    What happens is a big gang ends up teaming with another big gang to the point where it's insanely difficult to get kills on kitpvp because those gangs are in op diamond armor/weapons. Undeniably, kitpvp is unbalanced and I'm sure that's all a thing we can agree on. The kits need to be completely reworked and some things need to be taken out. Once the balancing problem is fixed then the second most discussed problem would be a number of hackers. Kitpvp is currently using an anticheat called AAC by konsolas and while the plugin does ban hackers, it only bans the most blatant ones. There are a few well-reputable premium anticheats out there that could work for kitpvp such as the Spartan anticheat on spigotmc.

6. Curry101

OkieDokie
    Raider
    If a gang of 10 or more members were to form an alliance with another gang of 10 or more members I don't think creating a stronger kit pvp would save you anyway. The only way to fix this would be to eliminate cross teaming entirely.

7. majestuosoSlime

majestuosoSlime Well-Known Member

An attempt to reduce op teams is to reduce the amount of gang size to 4-5 people.

8. Curry101

OkieDokie
    Raider
    That would be a reasonable request.

9. DankifiedMemes

how'd u get god rank man?