KitPvP Seasons

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Arminova, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Arminova

Arminova Well-Known Member

Arminova
    Invader
    Hey

I have had this suggestion posted here on the forums before, kind of. But no one took action in for it.
    I don't have too much to say about this really. Just that I want the same concept for Kitpvp as faction has.
    Seasons.
    A new map, a new opportunity for everyone. Right now I would say we are at season 2. Me and my friends thought it would be a new season/reset after a year or so. We were wrong. And I was starting to think that the reset had been just to balance out things. I believe that is how it is aswell. The staff and owner has kinda put Kitpvp in the shadows to crumble. Kitpvp is boring now. Rusty and old.
    What I want with a new season is as I said new chances and a overall reset to the gamemode. As it was last time. It does not have to be much.
    1. A new map
    2. Loot and stats reset
    Does it really need much more than that? Is it really too hard to accomplish? If it is possible I would also like to be in on designing the new map and decide it's features since I have played on Kitpvp almost ever since it's launch in 2016.
    I hope the owner takes action as soon as possible.

Tell me if you want me to make a post about possible ideas for the new Kitpvp season

- Arminova

#1 Arminova, Mar 24, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  2. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    I'm all for a new season for kitpvp, but saying that you want to be part of deciding what goes in and what doesn't is hilarious.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Arminova

Arminova
    Invader
    Oh I didn't mean to say it like, "I have to be a part of it". More like, I want to be a part of it. But nice that you agree to my idea. :)

4. Baebb

Baebb Well-Known Member

Usucc
    Invader
    I agree :)

5. SavagePancakez

SavagePancakez Active Member

SavagePancakez
    I think it would be nice to have a reset and maybe bal top would get a prize?

6. Arminova

Arminova
    Invader
    Perhaps. They have although removed it for some odd reason I do not know.

7. Dash

Dash Well-Known Member

SaltyDash
    God
    I would like to see a new map, and for all the stats to be reset.
    However I think that the staff team are able to do this without help of the details from the general player population.

8. Arminova

Arminova
    Invader
    So you disagree in the fact that players should decide a little of how the new Kitpvp will be? Should we form after what the server creates or the opposite? Nice that you agree in most of the parts though :)

9. Dash

Dash Well-Known Member

SaltyDash
    God
    Let me rephrase. I believe that the general player population should play a part possibly in the map building, but other than that it should be up to management. If players get to decide the features, it will get to OP in some areas. For example; easier to get money, more diamond armor drops, be able to buy all the enchants like you can with sharpness and fire, and add more items to the crate keys. Now to a player that is really good at PvP, these changes could be extremely one sided.

Kind Regards,
    -Dash

#9 Dash, Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  10. Cloudy

Cloudy Well-Known Member

Cloudeh_
    Ultra
    I doubt everything that a player recommends will get added. Everything would have to be evaluated, considered and then changed, kept or refused (by staff in control of the rework). Map building will be down to builders with input to the needs by staff, as it is their job.

Recommendations are nearly vital for reworks when they come, without them (or other staff-made changes) the server will be quite bland and less player-orientated. Arminova is simply making suggestions and saying that he wants the community and himself to be apart of the process, as it will help acquaint the KitPvP rework-ers to the playerbase's taste.

11. Dr-BooSa

Dr-BooSa Well-Known Member

BO0SA
    Plus
    I agree there should be a reset/ a new season on kitpvp.

12. Majiks_

Majiks_ Well-Known Member

Majiks
    Veteran
    +1 a reset to kitpvp will revive the gamemode and allow everyone to have a fresh start without constantly having like 2 people with extremely good gear. A new map would also definately provide a breath of fresh air.

13. Shadow1021

Shadow1021 Active Member

iWaroz
    Veteran
    Maybe, in the second season, kills and deaths would not be counted in the serverwide counters, so that we can pvp without our death counters exploding, as bragging about them is possible and to keep them low, some players like me dont go on kitpvp except for vote crates to try to get GOD or for dailies. Another possible improvement for ranked players could be spawning with slightly better kits: prot1 on chest for raider, prot1 on chest and legs for veteran, iron legs for invader and full iron for god. Although this is pay2win it could be nice to add gaining points by killing layers or finding npcs around the battlefield.

14. Majiks_

Majiks_ Well-Known Member

Majiks
    Veteran
    Yes! Those would definately be nice improvements! I think that the the primary source of kills/deaths in the global stats counter comes from KitPvP which puts pressure on those that don't play the gamemode. Additionally, better kits for ranks would be nice, although they shoud have cooldowns based on the kits (maybe the same kit for all ranks but lower cooldowns the higher rank you are would be nice?). It's definately something to consider +1.

15. 10scorpion19

10scorpion19 Well-Known Member

LittleScorpi
    God
    same here, would probably do kit pvp more if you could use a rank kit more often