KitPVP KitPVP Reset Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jetpuffed, Jan 13, 2019.

1. 4zw

4zw Member

Rektah
    Raider
    o.O

2. 4zw

4zw Member

Rektah
    Raider
    Ok you dont even play kit because the mystic crate is the same thing as the vote cratelike the exact same thing.

3. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

bordrr
    God
    What part do you not understand idiot. YOU CAN COMBINE THEM ALL INTO 1 KEY SO YOU DONT HAVE TO OPEN THEM ALL 1 BY 1. ITS NOT A SCAM

4. 4zw

4zw Member

Rektah
    Raider
    Wait wut

5. 4zw

4zw Member

Rektah
    Raider
    so ur saying whatever i would've won in a vote key i would've won 20 of that if i used a mystic key?

6. 4zw

4zw Member

Rektah
    Raider
    I got a great suggestion!
    Please remove
    ! Please do not repeat the same (or similar) message
    Its so triggering like half the time u cant even get ur message in chat ;/

7. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    That's in place to prevent spam... I don't see them removing it.

8. 4zw

4zw Member

Rektah
    Raider
    Dude its just so hard to type messages with that i'd rather have something where you cant type the same message more than 3 times

9. BorderPlayz

bordrr
    God
    im literally losing brain cells here rektah. LITERALLY THE MYSTIC CRATE IS LIKE OPENING 20 KEYS AT ONCE. ITS TO PREVENT WASTING TIME OPENING THEM 1 AT A TIME. i honestly wish i didnt buy u a rank after all

10. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    You use 20 Vote Crate Keys to get 1 Mystic Crate Key. That Mystic Key opens a crate that is equivalent to the Vote Crate 20 times. 1 Mystic Crate Key = opening the Vote Crate 20 times. It's just a faster way of opening a bulk amount of keys.

This won't be removed. As @Boogie said, it's to prevent spam.

@4zw, I know this is a discussion thread but can you pack your messages into one (or two, if necessary) messages so the thread isn't flooded? It would be greatly appreciated.

@BorderPlayz, please stop with trolly/immature comments and keep the discussion on topic and not offensive. You've recently come off a ban for things related to this and I don't want to see you get another. For context, I'm referring to "i honestly wish i didnt buy u a rank after all" and you laughing at a crate name suggestion and making a big deal about it.

Sensible, well-thought-out speech will make everyone’s day better.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. 4zw

4zw Member

Rektah
    Raider
    How bout we transfer it to your alt?

12. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    You can't transfer ranks on Becto

13. 4zw

4zw Member

Rektah
    Raider
    That's not what I asked lol

14. 4zw

4zw Member

Rektah
    Raider
    All my suggestions in one post

+ Player vaults(maybe 1 or 2 dont make it too big or it'll be too OP)
    + /stats for when people are offline
    + Maybe a combo enchant
    - Enderpearls(anyone will be able to run. Maybe make them really expensive or something)
    + Better kits but not too op
    + Maybe a new crate with op things where you can buy keys for them from store
    + Add warps with drops around the map so you don't just get spawn camped. Maybe a North,South,East,West
    + Make caves underground to pvp in and secrete areas
    My top 2
    + Add a duel system
    + Add a repair sign(4000$)

#174 4zw, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019 at 1:42 AM
  15. auns

auns Well-Known Member

auns
    God
    - a /swapkeys cmd for kill crates would be nice.
    - people who play kit a lot like to explore hard to reach places. the current map usually would have someone block off the areas with barriers, but having some places that are out of the way and hard to get to via parkour adds some more fun, so I think making a few places like that on "purpose" would be a nice addition.
    - make money crates worth some money. They rarely ever drop, and the rewards from them are hardly enough to even buy a piece of unenchanted dia armor from the wall.

• Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
  16. Ralph12322

Ralph12322 Well-Known Member

Ralph12322
    God
    idc as long as the gear as a bit balanced its fine for me
    I didnt like those god set guys who could 2 tap the kids in the classic armor kit u get

17. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Get rid of bottles, create a /settings command, where bottles going into a players inventory can be removed, allow this to be toggled and untoggled. Also add some sort of killstreak for online players, like the top 5 active killstreaks for online players.

18. BorderPlayz

bordrr
    God
    That’s really dumb lol

19. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Bottles are completely useless, for anyone who tries to legitimately pvp, it would make potting up a bit faster, would have less entities (via bottles on the ground), and wouldn't waste hotbar space in a fast pvp situation.

20. Cloudy

Cloudy Well-Known Member

Cloudeh_
    God
    Not sure what this even means? People could just AFK the whole time. Top killstreaks are earned, not handed out to people who are just online for awhile. How would this even be a killstreak?

I was thinking about a filtering command but I think it can be resolved (and be less time consuming) by:
    1. Removing gold armour and unifying all the kits to be iron and chain
    2. Like practise servers, delete empty bottles when they’re dropped
    3. Also deleting any items a part of the default kit (apart from golden apples) when they’re dropped too