KitPVP KitPVP Reset Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jetpuffed, Jan 13, 2019.

1. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    Great! Add players vaults. Maybe like 1 pv for plus-raider and 2 for vet-god
    Fix the stats bug where u cant /stats people when they are offline
    Add /ping for pinging other players
    Hire some more staff since theres never really any on kit
    Remove mystic crate. Its pretty much a scam and nobody uses it
    Add a combo enchant. That would be really cool.
    I dont think you should add enderpearls as it would be very easy to run
    If you add kits dont make them really op asit will disrupt balance. Make like plus-vip kit get iron set p1 sharp 1some golden apples power 2 bow. Raider-vet sharp 2 prot 1 and some more golden apples power 3 bow. Invader gets p2 sharp 3 and power 3 bow. God-ultra get p3 sharp 4 power 4. Dont make like ultra get p4 sharp 5 fire 2 that'd be too op and p2w. Perhaps like snapcrafts kitpvp. Kitpvp is great without p2w and i'd love if it'd stay that way
    And finally my greatest of all
    ADD A REPAIR SIGN. REPAIR COST $4000

#141 4zw, Jun 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  2. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    ^ I agree with these changes as long as the ranked kits have long cooldowns, and higher ranks can't get lower ranking kits.

for example if a god/ultra can get all off the kits below them, they could have easy sharp 5 iron whenever they want.

3. Boogie

Boogie Guest

Lmao how is mystic crate a scam? it's literally 20 vote keys put into 1 key and you get 20 vote keys worth of items????

4. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    Revamp the crates and actually give them stuff worth using.

My suggestion is to have 3 crates. Vote Crate, Mystic Crate, and a Default Crate. It will have actually good stuff and can only be obtainable through the store and maybe a rare chance during kills.

5. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    I get what your saying. But instead of going through all that hard stuff and making plugins how about just add /warps around the map where you can /warp to go there so you don't just get killed by diamonds that are spawn camping.

6. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    I'd get more stuff from 20 vote keys than 1 mystic key.

7. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    Good idea but don't put default crate that sounds plain. Maybe like common or uncommon.
    Maybe do kill crate, vote crate, mystic crate(Not with 20 votekeys. Nobody does that. Maybe 5 and actually put good stuff in it), and a Supreme key(where you can get really good stuff and like borderplayz said you can obtain from store or a rare chance from dropping in pvp

8. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    And about gsets. Keep it the way it is where u kill people, get their diamond armor and enchant it.
    Its seriously not hard to get a gset lmao. How about buffing the normal kit like maybe an iron set and an iron sword

9. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    ^ Artifacts are so hard to get like you need 16 snowballs to get a blind 3 sword I think thats stupid

10. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    Perhaps with the new map add some secret areas with like staff heads and things. Put a repair sign for 4000$ in spawn but in some of these secret areas make them like 3000$. Like make a way to go underground. That'd make it easier for people to 1v1.

Also add a duel system. That'd be lit!

11. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    Keep it the way it is where u don't drop your stuff. That just leads to clogged inventories and chaos.

12. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    DID YOU JUST SAY “SUPREME CRATE” LMFAOOO IM CRYINGN

13. Boogie

Boogie Guest

You gotta realize that items also stack and there's always money going into your bank account. trust me, it's giving 20 vkeys worth of items.

14. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Supreme crate is better suggestion than default crate, if you want fortnite, leave Minecraft?

15. Dreamwreath_

Dreamwreath_ Well-Known Member

OnlyInDreams
    God
    This is the stupidest reply I've ever seen. How is anything he suggested related to Fortnite?

16. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    1. Make the crates and keys the same as other servers. Add monthly keys.

2. Ik this is probably a bad suggestion, but I want everyone to consider the scenario where teaming outside of gangs is bannable. Think about it, and tell me your comments. Seriously consider possible positive and negative consequences and don’t go too ham on me aight?

17. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    I really don't get whats so funny about that. You got issues homie

18. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    I dont play fortnite but maybe hes referring to the default crate? if thats a thing or something idk i dont play fornite bec fortnite sucks

19. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    you laughing bec i said supreme crate like fam you said "default crate" like get off my trap

20. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    okay ur right I guess it’s better. But then can I win a supreme sticker from the crate. LMFAOOOOK