KitPVP KitPVP Reset Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jetpuffed, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Man there's a lot of good suggestions here. My main issue that's always pushed me away from kitpvp has been the exits from spawn. It's quite annoying to have 5+ people follow you to jump you as soon as you drop and I believe it takes away from the fun.

My suggestion is to add a villager or a sign that you can click on and it will randomly teleport you to a platform around the map. I'd also suggest disabling the ability to teleport back once you click this random teleport so you can't exploit it and keep trying till you get the platform you want. To add onto this adding a method that wouldn't allow a player to stay on the platform would be ideal also.

2. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

vBorder
    God
    I wanted to rewrite my player warp suggestion as it seems it didn’t make much sense. So let’s get started.

How would you obtain this item?: You would obtain this item in a crate that could be added such as event crate etc. And if necessary, added to the store to.

What would you win?: So, pretty much you would be able to win a 10 minute, 20 minute, and 30 minute warp create.

How would it work after you have won a warp create?: So after a player has won a warp create from the select crate, they need to ask a mod or admin to come online so they can approve the warp create. The player would then be teleported to a decently sized glass dome/box/cube where the player would be granted creative mode to build for the time of the warp create (you might think this is dumb but the player will be monitored and a gmc’d player can’t bypass worldguard regions). After the time is up the players creative mode is revoked and the staff then review the warp create and if it isn’t inappropriate in any way, the staff then add it to the /pw.

After the warp is added players can then use /pw and the name of the warp. The owner will no longer have access to building or breaking inside the player warp.

#82 BorderPlayz, Mar 12, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  3. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Active Member

dropu
    God
    that's just extra work that isn't needed to be focused on as they need to add more core Ideas and keep players central so that we can bring in more players.

4. swat243

swat243 Well-Known Member

swat255p
    You should using a tool to looking from the first person perspective, to control players for cheats, cheats are a big big big issue on Kitpvp and the people even admit it. Or make a simple tool, to count the hitted hits/ all hits and the same for the bows.

5. Cloudy

Cloudy Well-Known Member

Cloudeh_
    God
    what

6. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    So u mean spectating lol... do u even know how to catch a hacker?

7. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

vBorder
    God
    he uses the phantom skin to catch them

8. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Hes clearly phantomstaff

9. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Add custom enchants to store, get all enchants working, and make store stuff sharp6 and prot5 to make it more sought after.

10. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Active Member

dropu
    God
    custom enchants on the store in-game or webstore would be bad as it would just make no reason for enchanting and gear would be easy to come by. All of the enchants do work btw, they just aren't enabled such as ice aspect, as it would be too OP and would make it less skill based.

11. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
  12. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Active Member

dropu
    God
    Glad I could help :-P