KitPVP KitPVP Reset Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jetpuffed, Jan 13, 2019.

1. AttackOnBacca

AttackOnBacca Active Member

AttackOnBacca
    Veteran
    - Better kits to purchase with in game money (one time use obviously)
    - Perhaps better equipment with donor kids (I understand if you don't want to improve the gear)
    - Easier way to obtain artifacts.
    - I don't really understand why you can purchase arrows, iron swords, golden apples, etc when it comes with the default kits.

It's already a decent game mode but just some basic map changes and different implementations would help spice things up a little more. You could even add some boost pads around the map just to get around quicker since enderpeals aren't a thing.

2. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    He already said:

3. ProfoundImpact

I love the koth idea , player vaults so far is one of my main concern , Tournaments Duels are quite wanted too as people love to know whos better [Limiting enchantment levels , is kinda like putting chains on getting good gear so might not add that] I mean I would like it if there would be a way to fix your armour other than anvils maybe like a fix sign or so. Please do not add E Pearls or atleast have like a 30 sec delay on them because you know how much people spam them to try to get away and that will be annoying. Maybe increase the combat tag for like 10 more seconds to balance kit pvp because one of the main concerns of people regarding pvping is people logging in sets to save themselves which is actually really annoying. My idea would also be to add some sort of better loot drops [ improve the money ] and maybe gear dropping but that would be a little too op i think. I will indeed drop more of my suggestions here if I get more ideas but do consider my view as I am quite an old kit pvper and do know the balancing of it. [ Adding more custom enchants but I like the limitation of them on gear /e.g./ 4 per sword] because it prevents full on god fights and that is a great feature because this is what factions has turned into on other servers and we dont want kit to turn into factions.

4. ProfoundImpact

@Jetpuffed , I would also like you to improve the hit registration on the server to improve the quality of pvp cause rn it isnt really the best so also try fixing that please <3

5. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Member

dropu
    God
    Ok so I have many things I have wanted to suggest and I would love to get feedback or for people to build off of my ideas.
    Also take not that these aren't things I thing should 100% be added but more just idea's and possibilities for new things.
    I agree that we should definitely add bigger e chest or some sort of bigger storage. Also think that e pearls shouldn't be a thing cuz its just a reason for people to run away fast or if someone pre-pots you and then epearls right next to you and quickies you, its not very fair and wont really give you a chance to fight, thus we don't really need them as we are already able to bowboost. Another thing that was mentioned was the Idea of tokens, I think tokens would break kitpvp. If you think it would make it so people can get enchants or the tokens to enchant gear by killing people yet you want it to be pvp based is just canceling each other out as people would "grind" normal kit players and rack up kills/tokens and would be able to make more gear and so on and so forth. I think a cool possibility could be to add some sort of events to kit not just like koth and stuff but like that something a staff has to do where they spawn or do something in the fighting area and people have to kill it or just host cool events. Should probably make the shop better and more improved with more things, I really would like to have more things to be able to buy in the shop. I also think that it would be cool to add that the enchant signs have some things like sharp or kb that are able to be applied to everything because maybe I want to go kill people with a sharp 5 shovel :). I think the Idea of fishing for random loot or some sort of thing that people can do that doesn't require just killing people to do for some people that play late at night when there might not be many players online or if you are in a different time zone and might not see too many people on at that time. The Idea of new types of keys would be pretty cool such as things like killstreak keys or a key you get once u reach a certain amount of kills or something of that sort. I also think that if you keep artifacts, which I think you should because its just something that add to the game, then you should add more things you can buy with them! as of right now sooo many of the artifacts are just considered "bad" or "useless" as they never get used much and don't really have a purpose. As well as the fact that maybe you actually add kits lmao, not saying they have to be stronger than others or anything but like its called kitpvp yet we have no kits...? just a suggestion. I think it would be interesting if there was some way to like trade in gold armour (that you get from killing people)in for money possibly. Maybe make it so that you are able to get gaps in-game through ways like events or crafting with gold but make gold harder to obtain or make apples hard to obtain, given this you could possibly remove them from the store so that its not really considered p2w. I think that the Idea of it being skill based is great and I love that, I do feel like if you make it so that its not hard to get gear or that the gear you do get isn't nearly as strong then I think you wont really have much to work towards when you are playing and that is what makes a lot of players want to come back and keep working and have something to work towards. I think it would be cool to maybe have some sort of way for people that have a lot of money or something on kit rn to be able to transfer that to the new server in a way of unique trails or a cool cosmetic or something of this sort would be nice , as it shows people from the "old" map and possibly a way to stand out from others. It would be kinda nice to have some places to explore on the map and cool little areas to go to. I think certain ranks could possibly get the ability for a /fix once daily or other handy commands/perks as ranks give like nothing on kitpvp as of right now. also not really sure how it would work but maybe make it so people cant throw bottles or random loot at you and spam your inventory because that gets annoying when they can just use the sign to throw things away. maybe add a way to show people items besides having to throw it on the auction to show people every time. I think that you could add something new as far as how the whole gear system works rn. Meaning like maybe add a way to get higher than prot 4 on iron gear or maybe a way to get higher unbreaking on things as they break VERY fast and most "sets" don't last very long. I feel instead of limiting the exp levels you could make it harder to obtain them and thus would make the good gear more valued and would keep things balanced. It would be nice to improve the target system like possibly if you survive then next time you are target the price goes up and but only if you survive. And one last thing, maybe make a beta that you invite certain people you feel play a good role in the kitpvp community or something, But add them to the beta and allow them a chance to add addition feedback for improvement before the official kitpvp is released. Given all of this, I am open to comments and things to add onto anything I have said, and I really look forward to how the new kitpvp will turn out.

Keep up the good work,
    -dropu (Jo)

6. ProfoundImpact

Like Always ,
    Excellent Work Jo,
    Keep it Up, I sincerely agree with you <3

7. Nicolai_anz

Nicolai_anz Well-Known Member

HiThereImNocco
    God
    I wouldn't agree on this since it kind of defeats the purpose of Kitpvp. You drink you're pots and eat you're golden apples at spawn, jump down, kill a few people or more and possibly die. Then of course you could try to find a safe spot and go to spawn, but then again it would just be the same cycle over again. I dont think Kitpvp need more "safe zones"

8. Nicolai_anz

HiThereImNocco
    God
    I am totally in agree with all of these statements. Hell yeah, Cloudeh_

9. Nicolai_anz

HiThereImNocco
    God
    I have been thinking awhile over if kit ever was going to get a reset. Now its finally happening (kind of xD)
    1. I think you should add 2 or more shady dealers and possibly more artifacts to get more and better gear/potions/swords and potentially a new thing; Axes. I tense to use a G-axe (god axe) a lot in pvp and its more powerful than a sword if it has the right enchants.
    2. (this is more of a joke than some of the others) I think you should add a "starter" thing where the first person to get out of the map somehow gets a prize, Because i know its going to become a thing that people will actually try to get out of the map, they will find a way.
    3. Maybe add a thing such as Super breaker on prison BUT its with kills instead of a cool down. Say for example, for every 50 kills you get a little something, 100 kills something again. (this is the exciting part) Lets say for every 500 kills you get you could unlock a special power that lasts for a certain amount of time. that could be str 3 for min or speed/jump boost 5 for 1min or possibly a weapon/armor that lasts for some time or has full durability but cant be fixed (that could be protection 5 or a sharpness 6 sword)
    Those are whats on my mind atm, but hopefully i will come back to this msg and write another thing or 2 on it.

10. Warrior356

Warrior356
    God
    If caught doing this you get banned for map exploit you know that right?

11. Nicolai_anz

HiThereImNocco
    God
    I know this, i just think it would be a fun challenge for the players and also if they first 1 does it, staff will secure the place and give the player a reward. kind of a "Win win" situation.

12. Warrior356

Warrior356
    God
    Who abuses a Bug wins a prize?

13. Cloudy

Cloudy Well-Known Member

Cloudeh_
    God
    I guess its an incentive to admit to staff about finding a bug, but the whole ordeal would be messy.

Finding who did it first, removing any logged accounts outside the map, and just general confusion and controversies around the rules would be likely problems from adding this