KitPVP KitPVP Reset Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jetpuffed, Jan 13, 2019.

1. TS2

TS2 Member

TS2
    Raider
    I agree with that it should be a skilled pvp not a "have a gset and never die" kinda thing

2. genericTrashbin

Ice Aspect needs to be removed or fixed. It is not cool to get a gsword but only have it rendered by an enchant that does literally nothing. I think you should also remove custom enchants that give a debuff, or maybe even add a feature to remove a certain enchant for a price or from trading artifacts in. If tokens do get added, do NOT make them so you can buy them on the store. Kitpvp has never really been a p2w server, but if you added tokens on the store, it would ruin the game.

3. yostrafe

yostrafe Active Member

YoStrafe
    Plus
    I believe instead of dropping keys on the ground, put them in the players inventory. That way its more fair!

4. DarkenedSlumber

DarkenedSlumber Active Member

DarkenedSlumber
    Raider
    i agree i hate getting a kill then someone runs over takes my key then kills me.

5. 7fishy7

7fishy7 Well-Known Member

7fishy7
    God
    I would love to see 1v1 duels for money. Or just 1v1 duels in general. If possible add plots? Many players have lots of stuff and the 30 slots in the echest, just isn't enough. Maybe even allow the rank to change how much space is in the echest.

6. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

krustyborder
    God
    It’s not prison or creative. either pv or echest is fine

7. 7fishy7

7fishy7 Well-Known Member

7fishy7
    God
    I said if possible, lots of kitpvp servers allow plots. The game mode has nothing to do with allowing plots, I also dod mention a larger echest as many player will tell you, 30 slots fills up very quickly. Bigger echest have been asked for, for a while.

8. Cloudy

Cloudy Well-Known Member

Cloudeh_
    God
    I think plots would make it too similar to prison, and honestly an entire plot just for storage seems a bit excessive in my opinion.

And yeah, bigger enderchests have already been suggested on this thread

9. ItsJustAimbot

ItsJustAimbot Member

ItsJustAimbot
    Raider
    Add a freeze plugin so you can ss the player for cheats, too many cheaters on the server and not enough staff to ban them also update the anticheat

10. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    There are too many peeps to SS plus they don't ss any more. He already said the anticheat will be updated.

11. hobikenobi69

hobikenobi69 Well-Known Member

wulz
    God
    too many peeps to ss?
    lol?
    spending time to ss someone is better than falsely banning someone

12. BorderPlayz

krustyborder
    God
    I think that the only server that screensharing should be a thing on is KitPvP.

Why? Like others have said, hackers have gotten worse and worse on KitPvP, and I think that screensharing would help stop false bans, even though the anti cheat is getting updated.

13. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Manager

Jetpuffed
    Manager
    Forcing players to screensharing is an invasion of privacy, and Bas won't allow it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  14. Warrior356

Warrior356
    God
    The staff make mistakes there human at the end of the day. Also you can help catch them by recording them and reporting them.

15. ItsJustAimbot

ItsJustAimbot Member

ItsJustAimbot
    Raider
    maybe also something to combat people logging off while running from someone, like maybe a npc that stays there for 10-20 secs after they logout

to add onto this you could also add a option to buy some kits for ingame currency or points like a kit pyro and so on

#55 ItsJustAimbot, Jan 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  16. Warrior356

Warrior356
    God
    I got an idea we remove artifacts and bring back emeralds to swap for ender pearls. Also my final comment on these tokens. If token are added how i think your gonna impliment them is by killing players'If a player is killed you recieve some tokens' which I still do not like tokens because still the best players would achieve those tokens. There op players in game which would basically render me and other not so good players without a chance. So for the love of Becto don't add Tokens to KitPvP.

17. hobikenobi69

hobikenobi69 Well-Known Member

wulz
    God
    this doesn't make any sense at all
    if they're good at the game they get the tokens
    get good and you can get tokens too
    simple

18. BorderPlayz

krustyborder
    God
    KitPvP is skilled so I mean. tokens would be kinda cool.

19. ItsJustAimbot

ItsJustAimbot Member

ItsJustAimbot
    Raider
    true, one thing ive noticed is that when using 1.7.10 it isnt very good, some bugs that hinder gameplay experience, if possible could you make it more 1.7.10 compatible

20. Tonsta12

Tonsta12 Member

Tonsta12
    Veteran
    I don't know how not many people have mentioned this, but the main problem with kit pvp is the anticheat. The pvp hit registration is not great and players get false banned left and right.