KitPVP KitPVP Reset Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jetpuffed, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Crdguy

Crdguy Helper

Crdguy
    Helper
    Perhaps an option to increase the size of the enderchest up to some point with in game money?

2. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God

In regards to my suggestion of Permanent kits

I have not thought of specifics but away to trade, either using artifacts or a chance with keys, to get kit pieces that you respawn with. Even within a crate for example a 0.1% chance in kill crate to get iron/diamond armor and you respawn wearing it every time you die.

If you had a armor crate, gaining a key from kills or tournaments and within the chest you get armor ranging from gold to diamond, some being enchanted and a very rare chance to get permanent armor from the crate. The armor could range from iron - diamond and maybe have a option to swap the permanent gear with the original kit as people may favor that.

This is just a rough idea i thought about as i was writing the reply so feel free to improve on the suggestion within a reply.

3. TS2

TS2 Member

TS2
    Raider
    Maybe you guys could add a repair sign in the shop.
    Cause there isn't one right now and it would be handy.

And I would really like the fact that it would be 1.7.10 compatible and that 1.7.10 would actually work like it should work, Thats a vote-up for me.

#23 TS2, Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  4. Softhez

Softhez Well-Known Member

MoistSoft
    God
    Make Store Sets Have Custom Enchants

5. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

HeyImBorder
    God
    this sounds dumb. kitpvp isn't meant to be p2w. having sets already on the store is good enough. just get p4 and get customs. prob better than the store gear anyway.

6. Softhez

Softhez Well-Known Member

MoistSoft
    God
    This would make buying stuff from store worth it or at least lower the price.

7. DietherisCool

DietherisCool Member

add a new custom enchant that combines 2 custom enchants
    add a place where diamond geared players can fight

8. Cloudy

Cloudy Well-Known Member

Cloudeh_
    God
    What? That's not compatible with the current enchant plugin in kitpvp nor the new one on prison, skyblock and factions. I think it's likely that kitpvp will (somehow) incorporate the token enchant system, likely from kills, which will be used to upgrade custom enchants

That's complicated and excessive, enchanted players can just use the new duelling system.

I think they should just remove the store set, it seems more like a scam and makes new users turn away from Kitpvp as they think its 'pay to win'.

9. DarkenedSlumber

DarkenedSlumber Active Member

DarkenedSlumber
    Raider
    I agree having people in combat entering a safezone would be unfair and no teleportation commands do sound fair.

10. Hidden_Hacks

Hidd3n
    God
    Just a thought but how comes tokens are not in kit?

They could be added through killing mobs that randomly spawn or as a reward for high streaks? (5 tokens every 10 kills?)

11. hobikenobi69

hobikenobi69 Well-Known Member

wulz
    God
    the custom enchants aren't aquired through tokens lol

12. Hidden_Hacks

Hidd3n
    God
    Simply a suggestion for something to add if the enchant system is reset.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  13. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    No tokens pls. Leave this plugin.

14. Cloudy

Cloudy Well-Known Member

Cloudeh_
    God
    I don't think the new token enchant system should replace the current one on kit. I think it'll just broaden the preexisting gap between new and older players, where instead of just luck over time with enchantments, they are blocked by physical kill requirements which may be difficult if older players are dominating PvP with custom enchantments.

15. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Manager

Jetpuffed
    Manager
    I think it should. Tokens could be obtained through killing players. There's also the option to make them obtainable through enchanting.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Warrior356

Warrior356
    God
    Disagree tokens will kill the game cause then you would also change the op gear with those enchants and it will change to pay to win. Also will be harder to obtain good enchants.

17. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

HeyImBorder
    God
    I think tokens would be a great addition if they were obtained for killstreaks and were obtained through rng killing players.

18. Warrior356

Warrior356
    God
    You know people would farm there alts Right?
    Op players Would dominate the kit and players would leave cause there is no chance for them to gain a winning advantage unless they cheat.
    Kit in store would have to be re vamped or no one would buy them making it Pay 2 win.
    Adding to this ^ Players with cash would dominate also making people rage quit.
    This won't make it fair for all!

19. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I think kitpvp should be a place that's devoted to have skill overweigh OP sets. After someone gets an OP kit it'll be very difficult for the starting players to dent. If Token Enchant were to be added it would have to only be through the enchantment table.

20. hobikenobi69

hobikenobi69 Well-Known Member

wulz
    God
    assuming tokens gets added the ability to purchase tokens will probably be implemented as well
    which would be bad as kitpvp should and does reward you for being skilled at pvp, which is the idea