KitPVP KitPVP Reset Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jetpuffed, Jan 13, 2019.

1. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    id like to get rid of anything gold all together.

2. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    What I meant cloudy is if you, me, and Immk had killstreaks of 100+, and no one else on the server had that high of a killstreak, there should be a way to see who has the highest active killstreak out of online players, not give killstreaks to afk players.

3. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    A Updates Top 10 Kills leaderboard somewhere maybe even vertical Hologram leaderboard somewhere

4. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    I think the scoreboard should be updated so it switches between the players own stats and the top 5 kills on KitPvP.

5. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    Good Idea. Also I think there should be Personal Vaults, enderchest room and putting things on Ah for high prices is way too little. Maybe just the higher ranks could have access to a /pv just a little extra room would help.

6. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    On most KitPvP servers I play on, players usually get a lot of pv’s because the higher the rank the more gear you usually have to store.

7. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    Exactly like they should make each rank have more and more space like a normal enderchest room for VIP in /pv then up to 6-8 rows for God ranks

8. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    For player vaults I think it should go as the following:

No Rank - 1 PV
    Member Rank- 2 PV’s
    Plus - 3 PV’s
    VIP - 4 PV’s
    Raider - 5 PV’s
    Veteran - 6 PV’s
    Invader - 7 PV’s
    GOD - 9 PV’s

9. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    Or, do that many rows idk just ideas

10. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    Thats a good idea for it. I heard theres an Ultra Rank coming out though so 10 rows for that if it does.

11. Cloudy

Cloudy Admin

Cloudeh_
    Admin
    I think there should only be more ender chest rows per rank like last map, that build off the default amount. Honestly, not even God ranks need that much space, even if they do, they'll be too over powered at that point. I think a good way to provide for donators is by giving more money per kill. As money isn't too important in kit but it is convenient.

12. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    +1, you literally get nothing for killing people.

13. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    Good ideas, the only thing I don’t think works is an E-chest room. The point of an E-chest is that you don’t need a room for them.

The way E-chests are set up are fine right now.

14. Stitchings

Stitchings Member

DreamClown
    I like all of these ideas. Especially more money per kill.

15. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Manager

QuiteShallow
    Manager
    I agree with this idea, In my opinion all people are going to do with mass extra storage space is store more gsets making them OP. Players constantly complain about the maxed out diamond guys in the pvp zone, but the idea behind it is you can rally enough people and eventually wear down the person in diamonds Armour making it break and eventually killing them, this idea is abolished if they are able to store over 6 sets at a time as they can simply change sets making it a constant chain of grinding players who do not have proper gear yet.

16. Ralph12322

Ralph12322 Well-Known Member

Ralph12322
    God
    I mean atleast a 6 row echest isnt really gamebreaking so I a bigger echest would be nice to see imo
    no need for pv's or maybe a gang vault which you can upgrade with money so people with no rank could have a vault to store staff aswell ofc they have to share the vault with their gang members but its smth atleast

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. AllyZally

AllyZally Admin

AllyZally
    Admin
    I agree, a bigger EC would be nice but we don't need to go crazy with 5+ PV's....

18. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    Nonono not 9 pv's people would get too OP
    no rank has no pv only enderchest
    same with member
    plus - raider gets 1 pv
    vet - god gets 2

19. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    I think they mean 1 pv row, not a full pv. This isn't a bad idea, as most of the players on kitpvp with armor stack their alts echest, and inventory full of p4u3 kits.

20. DietherisCool

DietherisCool Active Member

I think we don't need that, some people might line camp it which makes it kinda of a target for people that love to line camp.