KitPvp reset (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Declined suggestions' started by Arminova, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Arminova

Arminova Well-Known Member

Arminova
    Invader
    Now I already made a thread about this a while ago but I feel it didn't get the attention it deserved, so I am making a new one now discussing why we need a new season or reset.

First off I wanna say that we that have played on Becto - Kitpvp for a while now are starting to get tired of the current one, we want a new one ASAP.
    I don't really think I need to many arguments to prove how and why we are tired of this current Kitpvp map. People get tired of stuff and want new things, it's natural.

I've gone around asking staff and managers if or when we will get a reset on Kitpvp, most of them says that they have no idea when or even if there will be. However, one answer I got was that it happens when the time has come. But how can we know when the time has come? In my opinion the time came a long time ago.

Problem with saying that it happens when the time comes is that we have a store where as we can get loot on the server for real life money. Pay to win some might say, I say the same. But people do it still, I don't really have a too big of an issue with it but when the time comes for a reset and we haven't heard it will be, some might just have bought loot on the server for over 100$, and when the map then resets, all loot will be lost.

So I myself believe the season 1 Kitpvp (the Kitpvp before the current one) was the best of the two, cause it was so much more exiting and complex. You could buy Notch apples in the game for in-game money, the fact that they changed this is just absurd. It makes me feel like the server is only for earning money. And when the staff then says that they try to make it better for the players, I feel like I'm being tricked. They just suck the money out of their players.

I also feel bad for the ones with ranks playing on Kitpvp. If I can be honest, if you play Kitpvp as your main server on Becto, do not buy a rank, it is not worth it at all. And then people might say that if the ranks get more utilizing loot for what they have bought that Kitpvp becomes pay to win. But that's better than the other way. A god rank costs over 100$ on normal price, and when all you get is an enchanted chainmail with some iron and a potionstack command along with some other small features it really is not worth the price. The reason I say this is cause of how OP they ranks are on other servers, like Prison, Factions and Survival. If the ranks on Kitpvp got the same treatment as of on the other servers I would be happy, and if they stopped making gaps purchase able only on the store that would be perfect.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. Sutn

Sutn Member

Unbelieveble
    i Agree a reset would be nice for every new player and for the old ones who would to start again , <3

3. improudidonthack

improudidonthack Well-Known Member

Atombow
    God
    thats very true that means more players have more chances to become better u have my full support

4. Arminova

Arminova
    Invader
    :)

5. Arminova

Arminova
    Invader
    That's nice to hear, can't wait til I hear the staff's critics

6. improudidonthack

improudidonthack Well-Known Member

Atombow
    God
  7. MdblazYT

MdblazYT Active Member

Deydara
    VIP
    I totally agree, too many players are too op or too bad... A reset would bring equality... and everyone would get a new chance!

8. Arminova

Arminova
    Invader
    Yeah ikr

9. xFluffyKingg

xFluffyKingg Member

I agree it, only thing i can say :-D

10. phatpile

phatpile Well-Known Member

bluepile
    Raider
    I completely agree, though seeing as if ranked people got really good stuff like on factions, prison, survival etc it would make it even more p2w so maybe useful things but not things that would unbalance the whole game.

Maybe something like, more echest space, /pv 1 - 7 etc, Making it so you can't hit (name), just handy dandy not needed things like that! Or /repair, though that may be a bit too good.

Excites me to think of all those!

11. El Driethio

El Driethio Active Member

And if they reset they can add new stuff to the map like a bigger room for multiple more keys, like the rare and epic keys on Prison. They can also incorporate stuff like KOTH (Do Koth like once every 3 days.) and koth keys. KOTH keys could be a way to earn god apples for free.

12. Arminova

Arminova
    Invader
    Yes, such things are considerable for the reset. I myself was more interested in a new map more than the features coming with it

13. Arminova

Arminova
    Invader
    It really does, I didn't mean any overpowered things thinking towards better utility of the ranks, I just wanted them to be more useful and worth the money, to compare it, 20 Notch apples cost around 35$ while a god rank is 120$.

14. UvUvUvU

UvUvUvU Active Member

UrGonnaDie
    Plus
    Totally Agree

15. Marvelous

Marvelous Guest

Yeah I said we need a new map for Kitpvp but no one listened :3

16. Arminova

Arminova
    Invader
    Thanks for all the support guys.

17. VitorMetal

VitorMetal Member

MetalChurch
    Raider
    As a newcomer on Becto's kitpvp and more generally Minecraft, I really enjoy this server.
    But certainly it would be great to add some sort of mechanism to balance kitpvp.
    There are way too many OP guys and the unbalance makes the game frustrating sometimes.

Maybe removing gangs and increasing killing rewards for when you kill someone strong would fix that!

Also, I feel there's a lack of documentation/tutorials. For instance, it took me several hours playing to get to know that I could do /spawn in the arena, understand what are 30 lvl enchants and know what I could get when ranking up.
    Potions cannot be used when stacked. How did I get to know that? It took a long time researching.

There's a need to ask stuff all the time because of this. And that's really bad for a competitive game like this, because it's very common that you'll ask something and nobody replies it.
    This is easy to fix. A few wiki pages would be enough.

"Where's the shady dealer?" I see this question almost every day in kitpvp!

(I'm MetalChurch posting with my nephew's acc)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Venerg

Venerg Well-Known Member

Venerg
    God
  19. Arminova

Arminova
    Invader
    :-D

20. Arminova

Arminova
    Invader
    Yes. I can make a tutorial if people really struggle that much.