Kitpvp ADD

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by rainsteale, Oct 12, 2017.

?

More space in enderchest in kitpvp

This poll will close on Oct 12, 2018 at 5:08 PM.
  1. Thanks

75.0%
  2. For reading

75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. rainsteale

rainsteale Member

xFluffyGang
    Invader
    I have an question about the enderchest.
    I am invader rank and u want more space in my enderchest can that be a good editing for the server so if u got Veteran or Invader or God u het a bigger enderchest that would be great

xFluffyGang

2. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    A larger enderchest I see as a slightly op thing. I'd rather not have that

3. Varner184

Varner184 Member

I think you could maybe be able to purchase it seperatly from the ranks or just put it with a rank

4. rainsteale

rainsteale Member

xFluffyGang
    Invader

5. BrandonHNL

Jetpuffed
    SrMod
    Having a larger enderchest would be a nice addition as prison and factions both have larger enderchests for ranked players.

6. Tiger_IIH

Tiger_IIH Member

I do think having a larger enderchests for donators would be a great idea, but it should be separate in the shop from just buying ranks.

7. Curry101

Curry101 Member

Curry_Lord_K
    God
    I agree with having a larger enderchests for donators. As Jetpuffed said, it follows the theme in prison and factions. ;-)

8. majestuosoSlime

majestuosoSlime Active Member

I don't have too much of an issue with this as long as there's an alternative for non-donors being able to access it. My idea is that they can use their points to purchase more space which takes advantage of the point system and gives them something to work towards.

9. Curry101

Curry101 Member

Curry_Lord_K
    God
    This is why giving larger enderchests to ranked players may also be a smarter idea, because people who buy a rank with points can also get larger enderchests. Therefore the point system takes care of both problems at once. As you said it may motivate players to save their points for a more resourceful purpose.

10. rainsteale

rainsteale Member

xFluffyGang
    Invader
    But its must be not to over 2500 points because not easy to get the points really fast RN because you van get votekeys from voting ook who sell expensive andere 75 to get more

11. Curry101

Curry101 Member

Curry_Lord_K
    God
    I believe the larger enderchest should simply be included in the ranks you purchase with money/points. It's hard enough as it is to buy a rank with points. So putting it seperately would be pointless. (Pun not intended)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Sinyk

Sinyk Well-Known Member

Sinyk
    Veteran
    I think it would be great...but not even remotely feasible if you could use points to buy an extra row in an echest. Maybe instead of echest specifically it could be something extra like /backpack and like 1500 points buy access and one row, 5000 points buy 2nd row etc. It wouldn't be too hard to add a /backpack per server (instead of rank based) and make it a cash shop perk as well.

13. LetMeKnow

LetMeKnow Member

S0A
    I honestly think it would be a great idea that donators have a bigger enderchest but this suggestion was already made one time but the staff team said at that time that it would be too Pay2Win, i dont know if they still have the same idea on this topic right now.

14. Curry101

Curry101 Member

Curry_Lord_K
    God
    I don't understand why this in anyway would be classified as pay to win. The current god rank kit is p1 chainmail with an iron helmet and iron boots. Not only this but we can only get it every 10 minutes. Our only true advantage would be /potionstack - which ironically would lose it's purpose of saving storage if our enderchests were bigger. If we gave PLUS rank an extra 5 slots it would be a great addition to the server. It would also give players who spent countless hours on saving enough points for PLUS rank a reward for their efforts. This is all based off of opinion of course. I hope you guys take it into consideration.