• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • KitPVP Kit pvp, koths or gang wars

Melker beckman

Tupek
    Tupek
    Reactions
    Hey, i feel like kit pvp has become a server where almost everyone who has gsets and swords are teamed and i think something should be done to make it more competetive on the server and actually fun to play.

suggestion 1: Make koth events a few times every day or even more rare and make it so gangs are actually usefull

suggestion 2: Enable all the gang commands such as gang wars which i think will make kit alot more fun and there will be alot more fights and action overall. Right now there are only people in diamond farming for kills and no one is bothering them and it gets very boring.

This will also make kit more easy to start playing for new people that joins the server because there wont be as many people farming as there is at the moment.

If you have any other suggestions on how to make the server more fun write them in this thread

Dartino20

Admin
    Dartino20
    Dartino20
    ADMIN
    Reactions
    I know we liked the idea of having KOTH on KitPvP, just trying to find the right place and how to add it is where we fell short.

Furthermore, gang wars sounds like an interesting concept, how many would you have in a "gang war" though? Would it be like 5 v 5 or more/less people? If it's possible, i'd be down to have that implemented (as it can possibly allow duos, trios and more duel types to take place).

Melker beckman

Tupek
    Tupek
    Reactions
    Gangs can have 10 mebers in it if it is max lvl so i guess 10v10 or depending how many people you are in the gang. I was thinking maybe it is which gang got most kills in like 24h or something like that etc.

RemkoSp

most kills in 24h will only make more people farm in gset, which would ruin it.

Dragonrival

Reactions
    KOTHs would be fun but the problems with KOTHs will be that people who are teamed would just rotate around who would cap it which would make it impossible for a player in good gear to even attempt to cap it as they would get 10v1d

ProfoundImpact

Reactions
    +1 , this idea definitely needs to be implemented. As mekkeb has already mentioned , kit pvp is getting a bit boring and we want something new added. Rn gangs are pointless , and so this update will definitely introduce some competition on the server. Looking forward to it :)

Melker beckman

Tupek
    Tupek
    Reactions
    thats why a koth you be gang based so basically give ur gang rewards (the gang members caping)

Dragonrival

Reactions
    The problem would be that the strongest gang would just become stronger than it already is and it would make it less fun for the people that can't cap the koths