Just wondering but, is survival planning on being reset?

Discussion in 'General' started by Skylord Lysander, May 12, 2019.

1. Skylord Lysander

Hello! i'll get straight into it, is survival planning on being reset anytime soon? or does anyone know if this is public knowledge which i simply do not know.

I ask this because obviously, I would like a reset. As of the time I am writing this thread I am starting a new survival from scratch. I know that the current map has been around for a very long time, as it shows. Players have made their mark everywhere and i'm having to walk about 10,000 blocks just to find solitude. Survival seems to be one of the smallest servers on Becto, i'm wondering if a reset would be a new start for everyone to get back into it. It's always a fun atmosphere when players all come back and begin new as a community.

Skylord_Lycander

2. Vindigo

Vindigo Well-Known Member

Vindigo
    God
    Survival does have a planned reset coming soon. The exact date will be released on the forums by Bas or Jet.

3. MrKittle

MrKittle Well-Known Member

Lord_Coffee
    God
    We already had a beta testing session for the survival reset so it should be coming soon.

4. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    The reason survival is so dead is that all of the players know it'll be resetting in a matter of time. Why put effort into something that will be deleted?

5. 10scorpion19

10scorpion19 Well-Known Member

10scorpion19
    God
    I really only stopped playing survival because there really wasn't anyone to really talk to that I knew. I just see people come and go nowadays. There are very few players that I still know on there. Lucas is also right, I really don't want to build anything right now because I know that it will be in vain (plus I'm slow at building). Wow, now I feel bad and there is a part of me telling me to get back on the server.