Just some thoughts :P

Discussion in 'General' started by SavagePancakez, Mar 25, 2018.

1. SavagePancakez

SavagePancakez Active Member

SavagePancakez
    So back when I was young I was all like "I'm such a great person" and now I think how dumb I actually was. So I think right now that I am a decent person but will I look back at myself and think I'm an idiot? I don't like to be philosophical but I just thought this was an interesting concept, so the main question is "Do we all look back on ourselves and think that we weren't good enough?"

2. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    Of course, that's what maturing is. You're obviously going to be a better person than you were a few years ago, save for a few exceptions.

3. SavagePancakez

SavagePancakez
    Ok, I am gonna go full out philosophical, our definition of mature is growing older but what if in toddlers minds they are the mature ones and we are not? What if animals that way about us, that they are the smart ones and are just playing us? (This is all theoretical and I'm bored so don't think I'm crazy ;D).

4. Baebb

Baebb Well-Known Member

Usucc
    Invader
    What the .. did I just read?

5. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    Humans are the most intellectual species on Earth, so it's impossible for any animal to be smarter. Animals don't "think" they are smarter than us, simply because they have no established languages, only instinct. A toddler also has no concept of language, so it's impossible for them to "think" they are more mature than someone.

6. Baebb

Baebb Well-Known Member

Usucc
    Invader
    Honestly that made complete sense

7. SavagePancakez

SavagePancakez
    One word. OOF