• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Just a break.

hackerboy123

Reactions
    Hello my name is Hackerboy123 well I recently changed it to Hackerwoman123 don’t ask ok . So regarding the title yes I will be taking a little break but I will pop in sometimes and do little stuff like chat or mine a little bit in prison. But I hope the break won’t be permanent.

Juleah

Reactions
    Hello my name is Hackerboy123 well I recently changed it to Hackerwoman123 don’t ask ok . So regarding the title yes I will be taking a little break but I will pop in sometimes and do little stuff like chat or mine a little bit in prison. But I hope the break won’t be permanent.
    :( imma miss you fool

QuiteShallow

Reactions
    Taking breaks are good, see you soon.

LizzTheLizzard

Reactions
    Hello my name is Hackerboy123 well I recently changed it to Hackerwoman123 don’t ask ok. So regarding the title yes I will be taking a little break but I will pop in sometimes and do little stuff like chat or mine a little bit in prison. But I hope the break won’t be permanent.
    nooooooooooooo you can't leave me like this >:(:'(:grin:

hackerboy123

Reactions
    nooooooooooooo you can't leave me like this >:(:'(:grin:
    Don’t worry little one I will return shortly it’s that big one here has to deal with things and there may be a possibility I won’t come back but I will try my best