Survival Judeconnors banned for "scamming"

Discussion in 'General' started by ComboCreator, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artela

Artela Member

Additional, on the "Staff Decisions" thing.
    When staff give a ruling and then staff ban despite having ruled something was admissable... which of those decisions is "final"?
    In cases of doubt or of double-direction the benefit of dount shouold be given to the system user along with the corrected ruling _for future_ - otherwise it almost feels like entrapment.

2. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Jude is an olderish player he hopefully would have read the rules once or twice. Ruinous is a newer member than Jude. Even though she may be Mod she may have only read the rules the same number as Jude. Either had the decision if they had read the rules. Ruinous just made a mistake.

3. Artela

Artela Member

Sorry, but as youo were saying the staff decision is final.
    If the mod was too new to do the job... not the fault of the player

4. majestuosoSlime

majestuosoSlime Active Member

I agree with @MarshMelody, some of the rules need to be rewritten as the wording is confusing. I understand the rules now, however, I had to ask a moderator to clarify one of them for the reason provided above. The problem I'm having to understand is why is the wiki advertised on the website if it isn't 100% accurate? Just take the wiki off so it doesn't confuse anybody.

5. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I don't even like the wiki lol

6. ComboCreator

ComboCreator Member

Lol staff decision are final.. just like when Silent and RuineousEnigma said scamming was legal.

7. ComboCreator

ComboCreator Member

Your argument is completely invalid. "Jude is an oldish player" oh yea that means he's read the rules a bunch of times. She's a moderator and doesn't know the rules? I thought they were very clear on the rules page?

Ridiculous

8. MarshMelody

IsSumTingWong
    JrMod
    ^^^ I agree with @majestuosoSlime , what’s the point of the wiki when it can be modified by anyone. It will mainly just confuse the players.

9. Reuban King

Reuban King Member

NoHackzJustWiFi
    Can't we all just forget about this?
    The past is the past forgive and forget!!
    Share The Love <3<3<3<3<3

10. Artela

Artela Member

Not while there are still players banned due to the confusion caused by having been cleared to do something by one Mod and then banned by another.

11. Skizzles

Skizzles Mod

ISkizzlesI
    SrMod
    I do not see where to edit the Wiki otherwise I would do a few revisions myself to match the current rules, reword a few things, and try to clear it up. In my personal opinion I think mistakes happen from anyone New Moderators to even Administrators. No one in the world is perfect and by far if someone decides to pick on someone for 1 mistake think how it would make you feel if a group of people attacked you for a mistake you did. Words are words, they can be mixed around when being moved from person to person, someone could mistype or misspeak and at the end of the day Really there is no point in arguing over all this drama. Lets focus on important things like bugs that people encounter and helping each other.

12. ComboCreator

ComboCreator Member

Once again skizzles im going to kindly ask you to **** off. Your input is unneeded and wrong. "I think mistakes happen from anyone New Moderators to even Administrators" lol yea mistakes happen to the best of us, its just funny that the staff think its alright to ban a player BECAUSE of the mistake the STAFF made.

13. Skizzles

Skizzles Mod

ISkizzlesI
    SrMod
    When you and your gang acknowledge that it was a mistake, even argue with @BrandonHNL about it and then simply decide to ignore what he said and do it anyway that is no ones mistake but those who got banned. If you guys can not see that then there is no point in this thread, she should not have said its allowed yes, when Jetpuff came on and clarified that it is not allowed and you all acknowledged what he said and then argued with him about her that means you guys clearly understood the rules in place and Judes ban is justified in that he chose not to listen and to go against the rules anyway.

14. Reuban King

Reuban King Member

NoHackzJustWiFi
    Well, is there a way to unban????

15. dean142

dean142 Admin

Silent_Opacity
    Admin
    I never remember saying this?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. ComboCreator

ComboCreator Member

Yea because Jude had a scam that was totally unknown. His /pwarp said that it was a Wilderness Scam. He's the first player in awhile to get banned for this and it is not a coincidence.

Pretty sure at one point you did, or you said you can't punish for it. If not my bad

17. Reuban King

Reuban King Member

NoHackzJustWiFi
    I am so confused with the crap thats going on!!!

• Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
  18. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    I would a request a lock on this thread due to the amount of flaming. If he feels unfairly banned then he can appeal.

\o/

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  19. BrandonHNL

Jetpuffed
    SrMod
    Locking this thread since it's out of control. If the player banned feels they have been unfairly punished, they can make an appeal.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.