joshinator2004

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Riley Thomas, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Riley Thomas

Riley Thomas Member

joshinator2004
    VIP
    • I have been playing on Becto for quiet some time now. it first started with me and a few mates before they split and go play other games but i generally am on for hours at a time and have a total of 1 Day 14 hours and 5min 13 seconds active.
    • upload_2020-1-26_7-15-14.png
    • I am generally on for a while when i am active, I would say about 2 hours,
    • The game modes i am most active on would be Survival And Prison. I Feel These Game Modes Are The Most Fun And I Enjoy Them. I Hop Onto Other Game modes Every now and then but those are my mains
    • I believe i am right for the job because i would love to assist and help people with any enquiries they have and to ensure nobody is hacking/modding and trying to ruin their experience to ensure everyone has an amazing time whenever they are active.
    • I have never been banned or muted.
    • So a little background on me. I am 17 and currently live in Australia. I have a job at a local fast food restaurant. This place is fast paced and heavily teamwork orientated. this should show i am good at utilising teamwork to achieve a common goal or even a goal that is not common. My discord is Riley T.#7064 you can add me if you wish and it is probs the easiest was to contact me as i am generally always on it,

2. Juleah

Juleah Well-Known Member

xJuleah
    God
    No offense to you, but your playtime is low and you only have 3 forums posts. Short application, lacking detail, no reason that you stand out to be staff to me. Just overall not fit for staff right now, and even though we’re low on staff, I still don’t believe your app should be accepted. -1

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Oliver forsberg

Oliver forsberg Well-Known Member

VainsLaw
    God
    First of all u lack much in details, not enough playtime!

4. Makeb

Makeb Well-Known Member

Makeb
    God
    No forum or Discord activity. Very tiny playtime. So, no.

5. hackerboy123

hackerboy123 Well-Known Member

Hackerman12301
    Invader
    You have not enough play time to be staff and your activity in the servers discord is poorly as well. And this was poorly written and didn’t take you that much time. I haven’t seen you mostly in prison or survival mostly when I was a little bit more active, yesterday I was on for a bit and you were afking and staff cannot be afk. I’m sorry I have to give this a -1

6. Hazza644

Hazza644 Active Member

walkd
    God
    Low playtime and forums activity

7. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Titled application correctly, Neutral

8. Cloudy

Cloudy Well-Known Member

Cloudeh_
    God
    Hi joshinator,

Thank you for taking an interest in applying for our server.

Whilst you have an honest application, we expect a bit more detail in sections such as 'Why you are right for the job', which really makes a difference between applications. I suggest looking into the 'pending applications' subforum to grasp how to format your application

Your activity is also a concern for us. We prefer applicants to reach 2 weeks of playtime before they apply, which really shows your experience of our server. We also expect applicants to be active on the forums and Discord before they apply so they can help players in such areas too.

You may reapply in 2 months,

Application Denied