Jessicak369

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Jessicak369, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Jessicak369

Jessicak369 Member

• I Have Been Playing Becto For quite a while And then quit the server and then had just really gotten back into it and am hoping to give back to the community. If I had to give a time span I would say 8 months
      • I am online very often almost 6-8 hrs a day
      • Factions and skyblock
      • Well I have been staff on a lot of servers I Was staff on pvpwars and was a jr admin and then resigned because I had some issues with some people but I am very easy going and am willing to work with anyone and try new things.
      • No I have not ever been banned or muted on this server
      • Well my real Name Is Austin But im on my exs mc account so I just play there and im also A freshmen at East Rochester jr/sr highschool and am currently studying veterinary stuff hoping to become a vet. I look forward to working with you guys much more. I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this application

2. Boneknapper

Boneknapper Helper

VenomMayCherie
    Helper
  3. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    Your application in really short, it doesn't look like you put any effort into it. There are many spelling errors, which shows that you didn't even bother to proofread your application. Your playtime is very low not to mention that this is your first post in the forums. Get to know the community, where do you play most often? Your application shows a lack of dedication. Go read through some of the accepted applications to see what yours should look like.

4. SkyHighTiger

SkyHighTiger Well-Known Member

SkyHighTiger
    Veteran
    upload_2018-12-6_19-47-20.png
    1.) Forum messages
    2.) Try /link in game
    3.) Effort Clearly there was no effort put into this
    4.) Really Short
    5.) I Have little to no effort right now cause i'm sick so i'll just take a guess you have from 24 to 72 hours on the server? correct me if i'm wrong thank you

Good luck

5. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Well-Known Member

Pigasaur
    God
    You have 4 hours of playtime at this moment and people barely make the cut with over a week. It also lacks detail and I would like you to go over the format next time.

6. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Helper

schottler3
    Helper
    You came to me in chat earlier demanding that I punish a player for calling someone "gay". I denied your request and you called it pathetic that I wouldn't punish them. Me personally find this very immature and hot headed and by far a large reason to -1 you.

7. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

Fleenstone
    God
    Lack of detail.
    Didn't follow format.

8. iDell

iDell Admin

iiDell
    Admin

#8 iDell, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  9. XanHiroki

XanHiroki Helper

ShadowHiroki
    Helper
    -1 low play time and your application is bland.

10. Laminae

Laminae Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    -1, could barely read the application, not gonna lie it was pretty boring.

Please spend more time getting to know the community and MORE time on the application itself

11. Karzima

Karzima Mod

MinecrafterPro72
    Mod
    -1 too short no effort.

12. dean142

dean142 Manager

Silent_Opacity
    Manager
    Application denied, lack of playtime.