• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • January 30th.

hackerboy123

Reactions
    Hello my name is Hackerwomen123 and on January 30th the becto discord will be normal, calmer, and funnier. And for the server it will be Hacker free forever. Each day it will be harder until January 30th.

Remember the clock is ticking, love you all

-Hackerboy123

Peep

Peepsibabe
    Peepsibabe
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    sorry can you say that again?

hackerboy123

Reactions
    I see that people will get confused and that’s the point until January 30th. Again the becto discord will be more enjoyable and less problems, and for the server it will be hacker free.

Clock is ticking.

hackerboy123

Reactions
    Now the timer has been revived thanks to dartino20 as well as other people. Mostly all of you don’t know what it means but it will be better that way but I’m glad it has been restarted or restored with no casualties :)

Last edited:

SpiderBruh

Reactions
    This actually disgusts me, I'm sorry that you are going through something Jake, I really am. But me and a lot of other people were really worried. I don't honestly know what you meant by the 'clock is ticking' thingy, most people would jump to conclusions though, It's kinda just childish.

Juleah

Reactions
    This actually disgusts me, I'm sorry that you are going through something Jake, I really am. But me and a lot of other people were really worried. I don't honestly know what you meant by the 'clock is ticking' thingy, most people would jump to conclusions though, It's kinda just childish.
    agreed. jake was like my first friend on becto so kinda worried me when I read that. glad i wasn’t the only one-

SpiderBruh

Reactions
    If someone does need help, a minecraft server's forums isn't the best place, seek a professional's help if you need to.

Akiaume

Now the timer has been revived thanks to dartino20 as well as other people. Mostly all of you don’t know what it means but it will be better that way but I’m glad it has been restarted or restored with no casualties :)
    You know we are always here for you though friend.

Rubick

Banned
    Reactions
    Seeing reaction of some people above all I can think of is "Ignorance is bliss"