I've been thinking... [Serious Topic]

Discussion in 'General' started by Marvelous, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Marvelous

Marvelous Well-Known Member

Publerincen
    God
    What is my purpose in life? All my siblings like my brothers and sister had found someone to love and to take care for, and I haven't yet will I ever find someone that i will love forever? I've been single for 16 years and haven't gone on a date at all.. and if I die right now will I be in heaven? Those will be my questions for a long time... and sorry if i'm gonna be a little moody in chat I haven't been my self in the past week.

#1 Marvelous, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  2. monkaKnife

monkaKnife Well-Known Member

monkaKnife
    God
    I'm sure if you keep searching you will find a purpose for your life! Start exploring the world outside Minecraft and I'm sure you will come across someone who you truly enjoy spending time with and you can only hope that they feel the same way about you. Remember if things don't work out in your first attempt at finding someone to love and care for it is not the end of the world, there are plenty of amazing people out there and I'm sure one of the 7 billion humans on earth will find joy in spending time with you.

If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you buddy. dankmemer#8815 is my discord or just pm me on the forums.

-Monka

3. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    It's my belief that no one will ever know their purpose in life, you just live your life and eventually you'll find different things that make you happy and make you feel like your life has more worth. As far as finding someone you will love forever it isn't something that will happen over night. I also believe that once you love someone you can't unlove them, and even if you're separated and go your own ways you'll still carry that feeling in your heart.

As far as you being single for 16 years you can't let it weigh on your mind, there is someone out there for everyone you just have to extend out of your comfort zone and just be yourself and eventually you'll that someone for you. Just don't compare your life to others as everyone's life is different and everyone walks a different path in life.

Okay so the question of if you die right now will you be in heaven is a question no one can answer except god himself. I can tell you this though, once you're dead that's it. It's game over you lose. It might seem easier to believe that being dead will just end your pain but when you die you leave a hole in the hearts of others that are still living such as family members and loved ones and it will bring them great pain that they will have to carry till it is their time to leave this world too.

It is obvious that you're depressed but it's not that uncommon of a thing to happen to someone. People have been where you are, maybe not exactly under the same circumstances but never the less they can share your feelings. Being this troubled I'd recommend talking to someone close that you trust such as a family member or friend even if they are online. If you can seek some help from a councilor or psychiatrist. Another helpful thing you can do for yourself is write down your thoughts and feelings in a journal or something that way you materialize your feelings and it helps you make it easier to face them even if you don't want to.

• Great Post Great Post x 2
    • List
  4. Marvelous

Publerincen
    God
    I don't think i'm depressed, I mean I don't feel upset I was just deep thinking about all of that last night.

5. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Dude, you're perfectly fine everyone gets those thoughts sometimes. Me being an atheist, I don't believe there's anything after death, but how most people cope with the thought of death is the thought of heaven and afterlife. I get in these moods literaly 3 or so times a month. Just kinda wait it out or sleep. Im normally perfectly fine in the morning.

6. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    You’re still young, don’t compare yourself to others. I’m sure you will find someone but you can always put your time into other things you love whether it’s sports or hobbies etc. I’m sure it will work out <3

7. Marvelous

Publerincen
    God
    im 16 lol

8. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    16 is still young

9. Marvelous