• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • it’s been good :)

Trqmble

Reactions
    Honestly didn’t think I would be writing this today . This is not a forever goodbye I will be on here and there. My time on becto has been amazing with this community, but recently it’s lost the fun. It is all arguments less laughing and laughing all night about the dumbest stuff and that’s what I miss. I have grown a lot with this community and a lot of you guys. Minecraft is not only a game to me at this point it’s something I have proceeded to play my entire life and I’ve grown with it . I’ve met very amazing people and some not , but it is something I love . The only reason I stayed around this long was the community and the people, this summer was one of my favorites to be honest . Spent my nights laughing and giggling . Now it just seems the people make me angry or start arguments. Playing becto now has been left un enjoyable for me, and that just could be because I over played it but I just feel as if I don’t fit very well in this community no longer. I am not a normally toxic person, I don’t like arguments or being petty but lately that’s what it has come to . I am very glad I became apart of this coming from the time I was a random to the time I was staff to the time I got ultra . Big thanks to the staff team and bass for making my time not only enjoyable but also allowing me to be apart of the team. I miss the team and you guys keep up your work, I know how much work being a staff member is so keep pushing! Now as for people enough about me . As for the memories there’s been many , some I enjoyed so much it can bring me to tears. From the cute screen shots to movie nights to even playing dumb roblox horror games LMAO. Anyways I love you all :) I mean it tehe .

Important Thanks to -

Mju- i met you not to long ago but it feels like forever I’ve grown close with you and trust you with everything. Thank you for being by my side all the time and I miss you. Through my struggles abs through yours we will be okay :) ilyy

Splishy- we have been through a lot but obviously you are always one in my heart. I miss our nights with MJ and Nolan laughing and laughing. Those Where the times . Thank you for that i loveee youuu

Forn- I LOVE YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! we have have been through hell lately but we stick together always <3 from helping me to p2 last prison map to get muted over pig Latin , no matter it was with you it was always enjoyable for me . You always kept my head high , made sure I was okay, and you care about others and that’s what makes you great . I’m glad I’m so close with you and can call you my best friend from across the entire world but that’s okay :) . Through thick and thin I love you bud <3

Nolan- Althought you are very stubborn and we argue sometimes I still love you and everything you do for me . You’ve been with me through all my tears and drama and I thank you for it <3

Cibr - you’re very mean and hate everyone but surprisingly not meee. Anyways thanks for everything ahaha . You have to listen to my bs a lot too soo, you also help me wit everything I could ever need even though you are a stubborn mean Russian (: love ya homie <3 (also I’m better at 8ball just saying)

Jae - I hate you but thanks for helping me get know like 8 months ago lol

8qh (aka Jo)- ahaha I love you and thanks for listening to me be a ****** very often .

Rosie- thank you very helping me through a lot of bs and I know we have drifted a little but thanks for helping me wit school since I need it a lot lol .

Aether - we bicker a lot but ily I promise thank you for being there since forever <3

Rektah - lowkey a bully but the realist person I know on here tbh . Keep doing what you do bud .

Katosa - ur annoying but you’re secretly one of my homies and thank you for being there wit me and MJ and Nolan :))

Xssault- u get on my nerves sometimes but it’s okay :)) you are a smart kid and I’m glad to have met u :)

Pongrate - thanks for you big Brian stuff when we need it cause your really smart thanks for everything you do for me ilyyy

Nathan - you’re a booty , I hate you. Pain in my butt but I still love you(:

To the Ogs of my discord if you see this - I love youuuuuuu <3

(Quick note, yes my disc server will live on even if I’m not active on becto )

now as I say again , this is not my forever goodbye it’s been great but I’ve lost interest in the current community. I will pop on here and there to play but I will not be one 7 hours a day like I used to be.
    If I didn’t mention u I love you I promise these are just the people who have been there for a while now, unfortunately it has come my time to become less active and one day gone :( . ( and to all my homies that got perm banned or muted , #freedahomies. ) <3

Your one and only -
    Trqmble (aka Sasha) 💗

Last edited:

Fornuftig

Reactions
    I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
    TEXT ME EVERYDAY BB PLS

Trqmble

Reactions
    I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
    TEXT ME EVERYDAY BB PLS
    Yes yes you know I will , no doubt abt it (:

Fornuftig

Reactions
    SASHA DONT EVER LEAVE ME, WE STILL GOT 90 YEARS AHEAD OF US..

Toothiie

Mod
    Toothie_
    Toothie_
    MOD
    Reactions
    I really didn't expect everyone to be leaving this time... It was really fun working together as a team the calls we had on your server, when the whole staff team used to just scream at you to sleep at 7:00 and the pics we had together!
    My dms will be open all the time if you ever want to talk! Hope to see you around, take care!! 💞

Trqmble

Reactions
    I really didn't expect everyone to be leaving this time... It was really fun working together as a team the calls we had on your server, when the whole staff team used to just scream at you to sleep at 7:00 and the pics we had together!
    My dms will be open all the time if you ever want to talk! Hope to see you around, take care!! 💞
    Aww thank you tooth , time well spent and amazing times with the team 100% ahaha I wouldn’t be leaving if I wasn’t so flustered with school but like I said I’ll pop in sometimes and don’t worry I’m not gone for good ! Take care tooth <3