Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hakman

Splishayyy
    Splishayyy
    GOD
    Reactions
    Hello im Noah,

This season on factions has been pretty wild so far and I myself and some others have stumbled over a few glitches/issues that need to be fixed asap.

One of the main issues is with raiding. This season, wither raids are not possible due to the fact that withers take no kb. This is an issue because if you actually know how to play factions and how to do a real wither raid, you know that withers must be hit by projectiles from behind so they go into the enemys wall and break it. If they do not take any kb, how are they going to go into that wall. Please fix this soon because there are ways that this can be abused to make unbreakable regens ect. Another issue with raiding is cannoning. I know becto is probably the worst server for cannoning (no offence bas) but I don't think I have ever seen it this bad. When sand stacked tnt is shot at a watered wall, nothing happens and sometimes (im not sure if its a visual effor or not) it shows that the sand is not even stacked with the tnt but on top of it instead. When gravel stacked tnt is shot at a watered wall, blocks are broken in a completely different place to where it was shot (im talking like 10 blocks away from where the tnt was, a singular block breaks). I have tried raiding with multiple cannons and only 1 works at the moment. Please fix this because pretty much the only way of raiding a base is by getting a member to inside the faction and thats just dumb.

Moving on from raiding, another issue is taking fall damage with /fly on. This has not happened to me but I have heard this has happened to other people and its really annoying to die randomly and possibly lose your gear.

Another issue is opening chests in enemy claims. This is really annoying as when you get raided, you can have all your valuable stuff in a watered room, where they cant get creeper egged, taken just like that.

The next few are not that significant so I'm just going to be lazy and list them instead.

-spawner logs showing other factions logs (Im not really too sure what it is but on my one it showed that Yaqoob9999, who is in an enemy faction, broke a blaze spawner)

-envoys getting stuck in structures and also random chests around spawn that are just there for no reason

-/wild and /rtp can sometimes tp you to spawn

-spawners not spawning mobs (really annoying as you have to reload the chunk every time)

-becto itself (idk if u can fix that one)

-the "cannot teleport in combat" issue that spams your chat and makes you unable to move (if this happens to you in pit it basically means you are dead)

-strength not working in pit and gaps glitching and not giving you the buffs once you eat one

-the staff team that bans me for not reporting faleh for bypassing even tho it aint my job and also not banning faleh for bypassing after he admitted and I told them that it was him but mutes him instead....(also not sure if you can fix that one)

-when you tower up with blocks on 1.12.2+, you pretty much always lag back into the block and take 3 hearts of damage or something and then depending on how high up you are, you can die of fall damage

if I missed anything then thats your problem... jk comment it and any staff wanting videos of any issues ill be happy to make one just pm me on discord HakVI#0001

thanks for reading,
    Noah

Attachments

Shaymin-Sky

Reactions
    Although I agree with a lot of your crusty arguments about the problems beginning to occur this season, I'd like to discern that opening faction chests in other opposing claims is balanced. It's not hard to create chests that nullify this problem too. Before I move on from this topic, if your faction is as untouchable as you and your men make it out to be, you shouldn't have to worry about people raiding you in the first place, but anyways I digress. Noah, reporting banned players who are bypassing is common sense. If this was a "psychopath" for example, running around town planning malicious things, would you not report them to the police because it's not your job? Don't put your ignorance towards a topic and blame it on the Staff Team because it didn't occur to you to report a bypassing player, though it may be hard to fix that problem with you. I suppose not everyone acquires common sense. By the way Noah, I believe that "thecallmefredguy" was muted because it explains why in the mute description! Also, sometimes your crusty opinions doesn't matter without evidence, so be sure to include it beforehand to staff and not after like you did just now. Actually, this goes back to your common sense problem!

On a serious note Noah, I'm just using your forums post to get a lil' warm up since I'm crusty so I can type a couple of paragraphs for school. Though I do recommend that being formal on reporting issues is much better than creating a whining post without any constructive feedback.

BTW I'll be able to help you with some cannons, I have a lot of experience with Becto's cannoning jars. See the cannon below for a working and fully functional cannon that you could use on bases exclusively made by Brum only!

lmao.PNG

Works wonderfully

Hakman

Splishayyy
    Splishayyy
    GOD
    Reactions
    Lmao that's my meme, ur cannon really put a dent in our base. And im sorry for writing lots of "crusty" arguments, ill be sure to make them less crusty next time. Im sure it really aggravated you when I wrote "becto itself". The sheer crustiness of that argument really must have made your blood boil. Its understandable why you do not get my points though, you just sit at spawn hitting the vote crate and still end up at -10 power, you think you are all that but you are really not lmao just stop trying already, ur a meme... literally... and its time to go before u embarrass yourself more.

View attachment 6994

Attachments

Shaymin-Sky

Reactions
    lmao10.PNG

SplishySploshy - 2020

dw bro u don hav to be mad no mor i got chu cuz wuth canon rite abov

Toothiie

Mod
    Toothie_
    Toothie_
    MOD
    Reactions
    Hi,

I will be closing this thread to avoid any arguments, you are free to take your conversation to discord PM's.
    I'll also make sure to forward this to our management, and we will try to fix the issues mentioned, thank you for your report.
    (I believe there is nothing wrong with our team or becto itself, please make sure to remain respectful to our staff members)

Yours truly,
    Toothie

Status
    Not open for further replies.